1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New The ruling (CRC, feel free to add)
Our mini-coven has met and decided the following:

* she is totally yanking your chain
* you should continue fondling and making love to her without verbalizing it
* you should remind her when you're 90 and making love to her that you made this statement (if you can remember to do so)

She sounds like a right-smart kinda gal. She'll get what she really wants.

Cheers,
-Slugbug and Slugbug Jr.
New wasnt sure, thanx!
tshirt front "born to die before I get old"
thshirt back "fscked another one didnja?"
New Actually, she sounds exactly MY kinda right-smart gal...
...in that she apparently came up with the perfect reply to Bill's banter only several days afterwards!

Only difference is, she had the unfair advantage of still having Bill around so she could deliver it when it finally occurred to her... That never happens to me.

Bill: The best way not to forget fondling and making love to her when you're 90 is to start now and never stop until then! :-)
   Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who Wonders Whether He Should Start Looking For Unix Admin Contract Positions In Finland...?
New Reminds me of George Burns when he was in his 90s.
"Oh, I still look at pretty girls. I'm just not sure why."
Alex

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. -- Blaise Pascal (1623-1662)
     need a ruling from slugbug and Jr. (peanut gallery under suf - (boxley) - (6)
         The ruling (CRC, feel free to add) - (slugbug) - (3)
             wasnt sure, thanx! -NT - (boxley)
             Actually, she sounds exactly MY kinda right-smart gal... - (CRConrad) - (1)
                 Reminds me of George Burns when he was in his 90s. - (a6l6e6x)
         Suggestion - (ben_tilly) - (1)
             all talked out, sneak it into town when Im ninety I guess :) -NT - (boxley)

Accountancy is more strict in its rejection of divine intervention than science is.
90 ms