IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New dam owl
aint nobodies bidness how you and hubby get along or not, you dont have to justify yourself because in the long run you aint gonna hookup with any of these mooks if something happens to John and in the short run it aint their bidness. Now If you bring up "hubby sed dat an I dont like it" you will get a boatlaod of crap advice, so the best thing is Im married thanx fer askin, no I dont do internet dates, next question and keep John out of it.
sheesh,
daemon
that way too many Iraqis conceived of free society as little more than a mosh pit with grenades. ANDISHEH NOURAEE
New Oh yeah, an if you keep it up
in about a year I will be expexcting a post discussing the length and contents of a bowel movement so try to keep the personal stuff to a minimum. And yes it has been discussed before by others before you got here.
regards,
daemon
that way too many Iraqis conceived of free society as little more than a mosh pit with grenades. ANDISHEH NOURAEE
New Nah, I won't
I don't intend to continue about it. I just got a little carried away tonight, like I said, because I've had nothing positive to deal with all day, and it was nice to be able to post postively about my marriage in here.

I'll do my best to get back to the brief posts. :)

You know what though, you guys give me a safe online haven. I truly feel safe here, and that's nice. :)

Brenda

"It's not where a person stands in time of comfort and security, but rather where they stand in times of strife and controversy that determine true friends."
(Quote sent to me by a true friend, author unknown).
     News or Religion? - (Nightowl) - (42)
         Submit this to fark -NT - (Silverlock) - (39)
             Re: Submit this to fark - (Nightowl) - (38)
                 Yeah, but you know what Google is. -NT - (pwhysall) - (37)
                     True - (Nightowl) - (36)
                         This is an odd thing to say. - (pwhysall) - (35)
                             Re: This is an odd thing to say. - (Nightowl) - (34)
                                 /me falls over. -NT - (pwhysall)
                                 Funny - I won't give true information to a website - (tuberculosis) - (2)
                                     We don't trust many - (Nightowl)
                                     I'm an 85 yr old retired woman from Beverly Hills - (deSitter)
                                 From this & other posts John sounds like a... - (rcareaga) - (29)
                                     I do the same for my wife. - (inthane-chan) - (28)
                                         this way? - (rcareaga) - (26)
                                             John is "code" for Ayatollah. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                                 If you think that absence of f-word - (Arkadiy) - (1)
                                                     since it wasn't an insult (new thread) - (rcareaga)
                                             He knows more about their policies - (Nightowl) - (22)
                                                 you are just fine, do it the way you feel comfortable - (daemon) - (15)
                                                     Thanks :) - (Nightowl) - (14)
                                                         Been there, done that - (ben_tilly) - (13)
                                                             Couldn't help but notice - (Steve Lowe) - (1)
                                                                 ROTFL, hadn't noticed that :-) -NT - (ben_tilly)
                                                             Read my description in FQ - (Nightowl) - (10)
                                                                 dam owl - (daemon) - (2)
                                                                     Oh yeah, an if you keep it up - (daemon) - (1)
                                                                         Nah, I won't - (Nightowl)
                                                                 Two things. - (pwhysall) - (4)
                                                                     Sorry Peter - (Nightowl) - (3)
                                                                         Do not confuse what I said with "support". - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                                                             I meant in the other matter in FQ - (Nightowl)
                                                                             Wall Street Journal article this week . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                                                                 I don't know your marriage - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                                                     Apology accepted - (Nightowl)
                                                 There never will be a problem, unless you develop an opinion - (ben_tilly) - (5)
                                                     I have plenty of my own opinions. - (Nightowl) - (4)
                                                         Does the site have a name? -NT - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                             Re: Does the site have a name? - (Nightowl) - (2)
                                                                 <shrug> It looks pretty standard to me. Not my style though. -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                     Hehe, I didn't think so - (Nightowl)
                                         Re: I do the same for my wife. - (Nightowl)
         I don't get the coverage. - (FuManChu) - (1)
             Well, the article said it was to the lions - (Nightowl)

Can't have uptime!
76 ms