IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New If you think that absence of f-word
makes this kind of personal insults acceptable outside of Flame forum, you are mistaken. Take this crap where it belongs.
--

This guy's ahead of his time! He's using quantum programming methods: in universes where invalid data is passed to this function, it does not return. Thus you are ensured that you will only have valid data after calling it. Optimally you'd destroy the universe on failure, but computers haven't quite advanced to that level yet.

-- [link|http://thedailywtf.com/archive/2004/10/26/2920.aspx|The] Daily WTF

New since it wasn't an insult (new thread)
Created as new thread #182860 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=182860|since it wasn't an insult]
Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist.
     News or Religion? - (Nightowl) - (42)
         Submit this to fark -NT - (Silverlock) - (39)
             Re: Submit this to fark - (Nightowl) - (38)
                 Yeah, but you know what Google is. -NT - (pwhysall) - (37)
                     True - (Nightowl) - (36)
                         This is an odd thing to say. - (pwhysall) - (35)
                             Re: This is an odd thing to say. - (Nightowl) - (34)
                                 /me falls over. -NT - (pwhysall)
                                 Funny - I won't give true information to a website - (tuberculosis) - (2)
                                     We don't trust many - (Nightowl)
                                     I'm an 85 yr old retired woman from Beverly Hills - (deSitter)
                                 From this & other posts John sounds like a... - (rcareaga) - (29)
                                     I do the same for my wife. - (inthane-chan) - (28)
                                         this way? - (rcareaga) - (26)
                                             John is "code" for Ayatollah. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                                 If you think that absence of f-word - (Arkadiy) - (1)
                                                     since it wasn't an insult (new thread) - (rcareaga)
                                             He knows more about their policies - (Nightowl) - (22)
                                                 you are just fine, do it the way you feel comfortable - (daemon) - (15)
                                                     Thanks :) - (Nightowl) - (14)
                                                         Been there, done that - (ben_tilly) - (13)
                                                             Couldn't help but notice - (Steve Lowe) - (1)
                                                                 ROTFL, hadn't noticed that :-) -NT - (ben_tilly)
                                                             Read my description in FQ - (Nightowl) - (10)
                                                                 dam owl - (daemon) - (2)
                                                                     Oh yeah, an if you keep it up - (daemon) - (1)
                                                                         Nah, I won't - (Nightowl)
                                                                 Two things. - (pwhysall) - (4)
                                                                     Sorry Peter - (Nightowl) - (3)
                                                                         Do not confuse what I said with "support". - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                                                             I meant in the other matter in FQ - (Nightowl)
                                                                             Wall Street Journal article this week . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                                                                 I don't know your marriage - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                                                     Apology accepted - (Nightowl)
                                                 There never will be a problem, unless you develop an opinion - (ben_tilly) - (5)
                                                     I have plenty of my own opinions. - (Nightowl) - (4)
                                                         Does the site have a name? -NT - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                             Re: Does the site have a name? - (Nightowl) - (2)
                                                                 <shrug> It looks pretty standard to me. Not my style though. -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                     Hehe, I didn't think so - (Nightowl)
                                         Re: I do the same for my wife. - (Nightowl)
         I don't get the coverage. - (FuManChu) - (1)
             Well, the article said it was to the lions - (Nightowl)

Religion.
64 ms