IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Eloquent
[link|http://www.salon.com/comics/knig/2001/11/14/knig/index.html|http://www.salon.co...g/index.html]
New Ummm. Well, see..? I mean - we Need all that stuff.___OK?
New Polite answer and then some
2 problems with that comics:

-It trivializes the events. More appropriate metafor would be to have the bully half-killed by the brick.
-Remind me again, what did we take from those guys? What does chocolate milk stand for?

OK, now that I politely answered the post, allow me to say this:

THIS IS UTTER SICKENING BULLSHIT. They want us all dead. Kill every bastard who wants you dead, even if he has some reasons to feel that way.

[edit - fixed the title]
Expand Edited by Arkadiy Nov. 14, 2001, 01:19:31 PM EST
New 2 points ...
well, okay 3...

-It trivializes the events. More appropriate metafor would be to have the bully half-killed by the brick.

Bully should be flat-out killed. I agree, it trivializes the event.

-Remind me again, what did we take from those guys? What does chocolate milk stand for?

Chocolate Milk = Oil (I think)

THIS IS UTTER SICKENING BULLSHIT. They want us all dead.

This I disagree with. They want to place a strain on our relationship with Saudia Arabia (imo). Frankly, I think they are succeeding.

(The implication of that is extremely sad however... as it implies that the people in the WTC were naught but pawns.)
New They weren't picked because they were known.
The people killed at the WTC were killed because they were occupying the target.

Not because of who they were, individually.
New They were picked
They were picked because ObL needed a body count as well as destruction of the buildings. Otherwise he could have attacked on a weekend to minimize the number of people killed, couldn't he?
Ray
     Eloquent - (Brandioch) - (5)
         Ummm. Well, see..? I mean - we Need all that stuff.___OK? -NT - (Ashton)
         Polite answer and then some - (Arkadiy) - (3)
             2 points ... - (Simon_Jester) - (2)
                 They weren't picked because they were known. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                     They were picked - (rsf)

Interesting recipe. I’ve always just used bananas.
38 ms