IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New this flea is inhabited mainly by guatemalans
and maya folk. Their "hot" variable is set lower than mine but I eat fresh habeneros raw like others eat an onion.
thanx,
bill
tshirt front "born to die before I get old"
thshirt back "fscked another one didnja?"
New Yer too brave for me
It's impossible to eat habaneros like an onion. For one thing, you can't, they're too small. There's no such thing as a big bite out of a habanaro. For another thing, if you had a habanero that big your throught would probably swell up.

If you're bold and young enough and mildly insane you can take a habanero in two bites. Or if you're totally insane, chomp one habanaro in one bite. Oh my god. Have plenty of milk or beer (you might need hard likker, after two bites on a habanero you'll either be halfway passed out or dead anyway) on hand. And be prepared with ointment a few hours later.

The alcohol and/or milk is to dissolve the active ingredient in the pepper, of course. The active ingredient is soluable in fatty liquids (like milk) or alcohol but not in water. You can drink gallons of water without getting rid of habanero.

I have only used a major habanero chomp to impress friends who really knew what I was doing. Only nibbled for people who didn't really understand. Never did an entire pepper.
"Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it."
-- Donald Knuth
Expand Edited by wharris2 Nov. 13, 2001, 12:53:53 AM EST
New What I meant was
when people place a slice of onion on a sandwich I place 1.5 to 2 sliced habeneros or use habernero sauce like ketchup.
thanx,
bill
New This just means:
Your taste-bud circuitry long ago blew its fuse. You're producing 2nd-degree internal burns and..

You *like* that. Makes you: just another flagellant.

(And we all know how valuable are flagellants' Other opinions about life n'stuff.)

Sorry Bill - Oracle epaulets ripped off; saber broken across knee.. overblown-saxed outta the Corps :[

The Judge
New naw dont think so, because my honey tastes like honey
not bait :)
thanx,
bill
New The Merciless Peppers of Quetzlzacatenango!
[link|http://taquitos.net/yum/mmmm.shtml|Grown deep in the jungle primeval by the inmates of a Guatemalan insane asylum.]
--
Chris Altmann
     Oh how I love South Florida (my local Italian Deli) - (boxley) - (10)
         I think I won't make my chili recipe anytime soon! -NT - (Ric Locke) - (1)
             "My Chili Habanero sauce has been . . - (Andrew Grygus)
         Re: Oh how I love South Florida (my local Italian Deli) - (wharris2)
         this flea is inhabited mainly by guatemalans - (boxley) - (5)
             Yer too brave for me - (wharris2) - (3)
                 What I meant was - (boxley) - (2)
                     This just means: - (Ashton) - (1)
                         naw dont think so, because my honey tastes like honey - (boxley)
             The Merciless Peppers of Quetzlzacatenango! - (altmann)
         update, it was a freon release :) -NT - (boxley)

Unfortunately, the hard part is moderation...
39 ms