IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I remember high school vaguely
Until at age 31 went to visit my brother at the town I went to school in his neighborlady goes "bill is that you?" I didnt recognise the rather large punchdrunk looking women who yammered at me. Making a polite withdrawal I got her name from my brother and looked her up in the yearbook. Yup she was a hotty I didnt connect with because of the cool factor. Shame in one way since she claimed to have liked me, but what the "outer" person tuned into, glad I didnt.

Also a woman I liked (very much) at age 21, she "liked" me also to the point we spent a lot of time together I met 15 yrs later. Same glasses taped together 14 dogs shitting all over the house (Ilike dogs but am a little more particular) a hubby 4 kids and an attitude that screamed "I am in charge!!!" I was so happy to kiss the hubbies ass as he was the real man while she made sneering remarks about what I lost out on.

Have had 3 "real" loves and one too stupid to figure out infatuation.
1 divorce from a sweet lady who believed in falling in love and ignoring the smuck watching her kids.
One Angel who died following me around to third world countries even though she was just humoring my love for adventure.
1 woman who I have been with for 13 yrs and married for 12. We fight sometimes but somehow hang tough and she is absolutely gorgeous.
thanx,
bill
tshirt front "born to die before I get old"
thshirt back "fscked another one didnja?"
New Har, Inthane will like this
The most I remember from high school is the chess club. ;=)
"Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it."
-- Donald Knuth
New Better than mine.
But I'll post that somewhere else - doesn't belong in this thread. Joyous thoughts, people!
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche
     I have returned - from my High School Reunion. - (Andrew Grygus) - (17)
         Ding-DONG. - (pwhysall)
         That's superb, Andrew. Enjoy! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         Well, there's proof! - (Ashton)
         High School Reunions - (orion)
         No need to. - (Another Scott)
         Congrats! - (inthane-chan)
         I remember high school vaguely - (boxley) - (2)
             Har, Inthane will like this - (wharris2) - (1)
                 Better than mine. - (inthane-chan)
         Luck to you. - (Silverlock)
         OK, I hate those "human interest" news stories . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (6)
             My guess on the quiz - (drewk) - (4)
                 Hint - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                     Ich Wei\ufffd! - (Ashton) - (2)
                         The word from PDQ Bach . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                             On my time machine trip - (Ashton)
             Another quiz. - (Another Scott)

Happiness is a lint filter full of thwarted pinworms.
80 ms