IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New HR shizzits and grzzins
just revceived an email from a resume submission
subject
Out of Office AutoReply: Monster Job #24622725 DOES NOT MEET ZIP Code Proximity CRITERIA UNIX Support Administrator 700 Monster Resume #19347815
followed by
Dear Applicant:

Thank you for your interest in Semagix, Inc. We have received your resume and have forwarded it to the appropriate department for consideration.

We will contact you if your qualifications meet our current needs. If your qualifications do not match our current needs we will keep your resume on file for future consideration.

Sincerely,

Robin B. Coffey

Robin Brandon-Coffey
Business Manager
think ms coffey and I will have a chat tommorow
New To tell him you can make him/her look less stupid? :)
Alex

"If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use the words." -- Philip K. Dick, US science fiction writer
New better yet
Hi *****,
I just received the following email from HR, you think someone could explain to them that it looks unprofessional, a dear applicant would suffice :-). Now I admit I don't have the correct zip code, but my cover did explain I am looking to relocate on my own and 17 years doing unix admin and support is always worth a look.
regards,
daemon

with a copy of the header and letter, the adressee is the Director of IT :-) still dont think I should hold my breath eh?

HR shizzits and grzzins - (daemon) - (2)
         To tell him you can make him/her look less stupid? :) -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         better yet - (daemon)

This is starting to sound like and invasion of "Them!". EE-EE-EE-EE-EE-EE-krrrrrk-ick-ick-ick-ka-ka-ka. Sheesh!
69 ms