IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New PHP sluggish
I seem to get more ColdFusion activity than PHP activity. People keep suggesting that ColdFusion is a dying technology, but it has been my only source of (measily) contracts for a while. Perhaps others are jumping the CF ship for some other fad, leaving a small gap.
I didn't know PHP when the company in Lancaster picked me up, but they where in a bind and needed another programmer to start the next day. And all of the PHP work I have done is for them. I see far more ASP posistions.

I can't gauge it against Cold Fusion though, since I don't know that and skip right past those jobs.

I started with the company in Litiz Friday, and wandered into a swamp. They have this system built in Visual Basic Windows Host Scripting, which is just different enough from Visual Basic for Applications that it will trip you up when you least expect it. The fun part is that the application incorprates Visual Basic ASP code also, which is pulled in and rewritten on the fly. Hopefully I get something else to work on before madness sets in.

Jay
New Things are sluggish lately, Elections? Year end?
         Keep job 1 part time - (broomberg)
         nice problem to have. - (cforde)
         PHP sluggish - (tablizer) - (2)
             Don't see much PHP either - (JayMehaffey) - (1)
                 Things are sluggish lately, Elections? Year end? -NT - (tablizer)

To the pain!
180 ms