IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New The enemy attacked us?
This is the most damaging statement in the debate and the press is blowing it off.

LEHRER: Mr. President, new question. Two minutes. Does the Iraq experience make it more likely or less likely that you would take the United States into another preemptive military action?

BUSH: I would hope I never have to. I understand how hard it is to commit troops. Never wanted to commit troops. When I was running -- when we had the debate in 2000, never dreamt I'd be doing that.

But the enemy attacked us, Jim, and I have a solemn duty to protect the American people, to do everything I can to protect us.

(gratuitous mixed messages soundbites deleted)

KERRY: Jim, the president just said something extraordinarily revealing and frankly very important in this debate. In answer to your question about Iraq and sending people into Iraq, he just said, "The enemy attacked us."

Saddam Hussein didn't attack us. Osama bin Laden attacked us. al Qaeda attacked us. And when we had Osama bin Laden cornered in the mountains of Tora Bora, 1,000 of his cohorts with him in those mountains. With the American military forces nearby and in the field, we didn't use the best trained troops in the world to go kill the world's number one criminal and terrorist.

They outsourced the job to Afghan warlords, who only a week earlier had been on the other side fighting against us, neither of whom trusted each other.

That's the enemy that attacked us. That's the enemy that was allowed to walk out of those mountains. That's the enemy that is now in 60 countries, with stronger recruits.
-------
Why is this not all over the media? This is the LYING from these DIRTBAG FASCISTS I'm bloody sick of.

START THE IMPEACHMENT PROCEEDINGS NOW!

That was lovely cheese.

--Wallace, The Wrong Trousers
New Have you seen the next anti-Kerry ads?
The one that shows the Russian school attack, then the Madrid attack, then 9/11 and lastly mentions Iraq. "Would you trust Kerry to go after these killers?" (paraphrased). Very large implication linking Iraq to 9/11, Madrid and Russia.

"Bush didn't start this war, but he WILL end it!"
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail ... but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...that was fun!"
New One could not possinly out-slime Rove. Par for course.
New Ahem I could do much better but no one wants to pay me
New Also: "Saddam Hussein had no intention of disarming"?
     The enemy attacked us? - (tuberculosis) - (4)
         Have you seen the next anti-Kerry ads? - (jbrabeck) - (2)
             One could not possinly out-slime Rove. Par for course. -NT - (Ashton) - (1)
                 Ahem I could do much better but no one wants to pay me -NT - (daemon)
         Also: "Saddam Hussein had no intention of disarming"? -NT - (tangaroa)

Most people are well aware that Steven Seagal is a master of martial arts and that his favorite place to find outfits is your grandmother’s tablecloth drawer.
94 ms