IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New There is no reality
I am hooked up to a machine, The Matrix has me. I took the white pill by mistake, instead of the red or blue pills. Now I'm stuck here with the hallucinations The Matrix feeds me. Everyone else is either a computer program, or a real person like me stuck in The Matrix. Bush and Kerry are computer programs and represent the same 40 Wall Street corporations. Bush was allowed to become President because 2/3rds of US citizens did not vote, and we got penalized when people got confused in Florida.

Life is really one big soap opera, when your ratings drop below a certain level, you die. I've been lucky enough that my sufferings raised my ratings to a point that my life was spared.

Everything in this post is a lie, including this sentence.

:)

"When a true genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in confederacy against him." - Jonathan Swift

[link|http://www.xormad.com:4096/district268|I am from District 268].
New Reality is a place that sells houses and land...
/me ducks and runs...
jb4
shrub\ufffdbish (Am., from shrub + rubbish, after the derisive name for America's 43 president; 2003) n. 1. a form of nonsensical political doubletalk wherein the speaker attempts to defend the indefensible by lying, obfuscation, or otherwise misstating the facts; GIBBERISH. 2. any of a collection of utterances from America's putative 43rd president. cf. BULLSHIT

A general apology - (Nightowl) - (17)
         No worries. Keep a stiff upper lip around here. -NT - (folkert) - (1)
             Thanks Greg. - (Nightowl)
         My God, what has happened to the Internet . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
             Given the profusion of binary image newsgroups... - (pwhysall)
             Hehehe - (Nightowl)
         Welcome back, kid! - (jb4) - (1)
             Thanks, JB. :) - (Nightowl)
         Re: A general apology - (pwhysall) - (9)
             True - (Nightowl) - (8)
                 How. Do. You. KNOW... - (Ashton) - (7)
                     Re: How. Do. You. KNOW... - (Nightowl) - (2)
                         A possible LRPD (new thread) - (jb4)
                         Close enough.. A coin flip will handle 50/50. -NT - (Ashton)
                     There is no reality - (orion) - (1)
                         Reality is a place that sells houses and land... - (jb4)
                     This place here is just one big whopping - (Arkadiy) - (1)
                         Not any longer, it isn't. - (admin)