IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New The only way.
I've given up setting anyone up on national ISP's. I never know when they'll vanish.

Now I only recommend local ISP's. At least you can find the person you have to deal with. I recommend drizzle.com in Seattle. The woman owns it is a Unix jockey from way back. Someone who actually understands the Internet.

Of course, she might, eventually, be bought out. Just about anyone can be bought. But I have a much better feeling about being able to work with her if that happens than dealing with some nameless corporation. At least this way, the person I call wil know what is going on and why.
New Unarguable - time for me to move to vom.com
Couple guys down the road in Sonoma - Rob & Ron. Got tons literally of 3-Com surplus triaged for Taiwan recycle or (got my first Tek 475A scope from 'em). They seem overworked but.. they fucking Know what they do, and speak My language too:

vom - "Valley of the Moon", that is.

Yup = Earthlink fits the pattern, to be avoided on principle.
RIP jps.net, OneMain - tomorrow the rest?

A.
New You like drizzle?
Not knocking it - I just know nothing about it. Oz.net got bought by The River, a larger Arizona ISP - and crap has been happening left 'n right ever since. I'm thinking about jumping ship, and just paying $5/month to keep the e-mail account.

Brandioch, are you in Seattle?
     ISPs - Man, what a freak'n zoo - (Andrew Grygus) - (13)
         Also started w/ jps.. - (ashton) - (5)
             Not Redmond money - Church of Scientology - (Andrew Grygus)
             Earthlink's founder investigated by SEC for bus. practices. - (Another Scott)
             Perhaps the exception that proves the rule? - (tjsinclair) - (2)
                 Yes, they seem entirely home user oriented. - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                     Just wanted to add some balance -NT - (tjsinclair)
         Me Too - (altmann)
         Similar sort of story, though not so grand. - (static) - (2)
             Re: Similar sort of story, WELL WHADDAYA KNOW :-) - (dmarker2) - (1)
                 It's a small world! - (static)
         The only way. - (Brandioch) - (2)
             Unarguable - time for me to move to vom.com - (Ashton)
             You like drizzle? - (inthane-chan)

Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!
75 ms