IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Like watching towers collapse in slo mo..
Only it's not 'towers' collapsing - it's the last vestiges of a 'Republic' with an at least putative Constitution.. once populated by (voting) citizens and now, by Corp advertertainment led mall-addicted junkies. We ARE The Eloi now.

It's still a crap shoot I suppose, but even if W manages a final fatal-footshot before 11/2: the mere fact that this shall be Close, says too much about what the US has become. So quickly. EZ Come EZ Go? izzat it? Brought up with a Walkman in ear during civics class, say.. 'homework' on the Nintendo. Innumerate all.

Appalling is too effete a word. (And the utter humourlessness! of the dreary Nintendo Neoconmen just rubs salt into the psychic wound of such a shameless denouement.)

USA 1776-2004 RIP
New I'd like to see an ad showing W running up credit cards
And drawing a parallel towards the american people cutting them in half.

No more credit for you, son.

People would get that.

Most RINO's (Republicans In Name Only) seem to only care that Kerry might raise their taxes. Otherwise they really are mostly Dems (according to Michael Moore's article based on an informal survey on issues at the RNC). But mostly they feared tax hikes. So ask them how they'd feel about someone running up their credit cards without their permission. That's about what has happened.

Other good parallel would be illustrating Repo's as being prone to dine n dash. Same deal. Fiscal responsibility my foot.

That was lovely cheese.

--Wallace, The Wrong Trousers
Expand Edited by tuberculosis Aug. 21, 2007, 12:40:44 PM EDT
     Its marketing, stupid. - (tuberculosis) - (2)
         Like watching towers collapse in slo mo.. - (Ashton) - (1)
             I'd like to see an ad showing W running up credit cards - (tuberculosis)

*sniff*
64 ms