IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New ta, anything to kill the taste of chicken
These miserable swine, having nothing but illusions to live on, marshmallows for the soul in place of good meat, will now stoop to any disgusting level to prevent even those miserable morsels from vanishing into thin air. The country is being destroyed by these stupid, vicious right-wing fanatics, the spiritual brothers of the brownshirts and redstars, collectivists and authoritarians all, who would not know freedom if it bit them on the ass, who spend all their time trying to stamp, bludgeon, and eviscerate the very idea of the individual's right to his own private world. DRL
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New A bit of google cheating leads me to...
[link|http://www.abc.net.au/widebay/stories/s635025.htm|This recipe for Apricot Chicken].
The ingredients sound right, and the "Rachel Noble has been cooking this dish for years. She adapted the recipe slightly from her mother's." comment gives it an air of legitimacy in my book. I don't remember Mum's one ever having almonds in it though.

Luck!
Two out of three people wonder where the other one is.
     Australian Food? - (Andrew Grygus) - (14)
         Probably because roo is seldom eaten, - (Meerkat) - (10)
             Well, I hear the government over there is trying . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (9)
                 May have been published to coincide with the bicentennial - (Meerkat) - (8)
                     Yup, cup is consistent with U.S / Canada . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                         Well, both nations have the same attitude to beer. - (pwhysall) - (1)
                             You dare to draw similarities between Aus & US beer? - (Meerkat)
                         Linguists say that? - (ben_tilly)
                     oy! apricot chicken, wazzat? details please -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                         I'll ask the 1970s and get back to you. - (Meerkat) - (2)
                             ta, anything to kill the taste of chicken -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                 A bit of google cheating leads me to... - (Meerkat)
         The title is misleading. - (static) - (2)
             That doesn't bother me. - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                 Surely you already knew... :-) -NT - (static)

Sanctioned by GRR.
38 ms