IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New 7 minute dinner
12 inch tortilla's hebrew national kosher franks sliced, shredded cheese, rollem and bake in a 450 oven for 7 minutes. Kids love them, me too.
thanx,
bill
These miserable swine, having nothing but illusions to live on, marshmallows for the soul in place of good meat, will now stoop to any disgusting level to prevent even those miserable morsels from vanishing into thin air. The country is being destroyed by these stupid, vicious right-wing fanatics, the spiritual brothers of the brownshirts and redstars, collectivists and authoritarians all, who would not know freedom if it bit them on the ass, who spend all their time trying to stamp, bludgeon, and eviscerate the very idea of the individual's right to his own private world. DRL
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New Known to suthners as "pigs in a blanket"
Biscuits work well in place of tortillas. Serve with barbecue sauce dip.
-drl
New Re: Known to suthners as "pigs in a blanket"
Also called "Anna Nicole Smiths"
lincoln
"Windows XP has so many holes in its security that any reasonable user will conclude it was designed by the same German officer who created the prison compound in "Hogan's Heroes." - Andy Ihnatko, Chicago Sun-Times
[link|mailto:bconnors@ev1.net|contact me]
New ROFL
I wouldn't eat one of those. What's this, the stereo remote? Is this a sandwich? Hey, spare change!
-drl
New ICLRPD. :-) (new thread)
Created as new thread #172075 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=172075|ICLRPD. :-)]

Is it enough to love
Is it enough to breathe
Somebody rip my heart out
And leave me here to bleed

Is it enough to die
Somebody save my life
I'd rather be Anything but Ordinary
Please

-- "Anything but Ordinary" by Avril Lavigne.

7 minute dinner - (boxley) - (4)
         Known to suthners as "pigs in a blanket" - (deSitter) - (3)
             Re: Known to suthners as "pigs in a blanket" - (lincoln) - (2)
                 ROFL - (deSitter) - (1)
                     ICLRPD. :-) (new thread) - (static)

Non-migratory, just like cocopabanana blaps.
43 ms