IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: Hummingbirds.
John can't stand hummingbirds, and has never told me why. Maybe they attacked him or scared him as a child? Who knows.

My cardinals seem to be less picky. They love to eat seeds off my patio and off the ground below the feeder. I can't put them on the patio for awhile, hmmmm unless, what if I put them in the shallow tray, and put them there, think they would eat them?

Then I could clean up the mess easier, and Health Dept wouldn't come complain.

Nightowl >8#

Edit: Oh, and DeSitter, my absolute faves are the Black-Capped Chickadees. They are so cute and so fast!

"A determined soul will do more with a rusty monkey wrench than a loafer will accomplish with all the tools in a machine shop." -- Robert Hughes, Australian Art Critic, Writer
Expand Edited by Nightowl Aug. 27, 2004, 12:47:11 AM EDT
New Re: Cardinals
The cardinals here eat right out of the feeder...I don't know what's wrong with yours (mebbe its the St. Louis water?)

But of course our cardinals would have better manners... they're [image|http://chicago.cubs.mlb.com/mlb/images/team_logos/50x50/chc.gif||Cubs||] fans!

;-\ufffd
jb4
shrub\ufffdbish (Am., from shrub + rubbish, after the derisive name for America's 43 president; 2003) n. 1. a form of nonsensical political doubletalk wherein the speaker attempts to defend the indefensible by lying, obfuscation, or otherwise misstating the facts; GIBBERISH. 2. any of a collection of utterances from America's putative 43rd president. cf. BULLSHIT

New Re: Cardinals (new thread)
Created as new thread #171275 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=171275|Re: Cardinals]

"A determined soul will do more with a rusty monkey wrench than a loafer will accomplish with all the tools in a machine shop." -- Robert Hughes, Australian Art Critic, Writer
     One more FUCKING thing goes wrong, and I swear..... - (Nightowl) - (27)
         Sankt Ludwiger Wasserverr\ufffdckt Syndrom! - (deSitter) - (7)
             Babblefish - (ChrisR) - (6)
                 Thanks for the interpretation Chris - (Nightowl) - (2)
                     Eisgefahr! Gefriertes Wasserstoffoxid! -NT - (deSitter) - (1)
                         Re: Eisgefahr! Gefriertes Wasserstoffoxid! - (Nightowl)
                 One problem with this theory though - (Nightowl) - (2)
                     Das Wasser ist all, was der Fall ist - (deSitter) - (1)
                         Hehehe - (Nightowl)
         Update - (Nightowl) - (18)
             You are responsible for the infestation... - (ChrisR) - (17)
                 Hehehe - (Nightowl) - (16)
                     They are just strategizing... - (ChrisR) - (15)
                         netting, works good -NT - (boxley)
                         Re: They are just strategizing... - (Nightowl) - (11)
                             Do you also have a bird bath? - (a6l6e6x) - (10)
                                 No, I don't have one - (Nightowl)
                                 Re: Do you also have a bird bath? - (deSitter) - (8)
                                     Re: Hummingbirds. - (a6l6e6x) - (4)
                                         Re: Hummingbirds. - (Nightowl) - (2)
                                             Re: Cardinals - (jb4) - (1)
                                                 Re: Cardinals (new thread) - (Nightowl)
                                         Re: Hummingbirds. - (deSitter)
                                     It's all Bats, Currawongs and Magpies 'round my place. - (Meerkat) - (1)
                                         Colorful birds! - (Nightowl)
                                     Hummingbirds hate mornings - (ben_tilly)
                         If you were good... - (jb4) - (1)
                             ROFL - (deSitter)

No such job.
57 ms