IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Speaking of which....
Which one of you fuckers put me on the RNC mailing list? I know it had to be one of you people. I got a survey in the mail a couple weeks ago with a cover letter that said, "Dear Fellow Republican,"

Now, I know this is all good fun, here, but son-of-a-bitch is as far as I go with a joke.
bcnu,
Mikem

If you can read this, you are not the President.
New Wish I'd thought of it...
...but it wasn't me. I'm getting emails from the Kerry campaign and letters from the Sierra Club...wanna fess up?
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Wish it had been me ... 'cause that's funny
===

Implicitly condoning stupidity since 2001.
New Don't jump the gun.
I've gotten calls and letters from the RNC and GWB, treating me as if I'm a "Pioneer" or something, and I've not given a cent to them. The closest was giving some money to McCain when he was running in 2000. Perhaps the RNC got information from his campaign, but who knows.

I think the RNC is just going after everyone now.

But then again, maybe Trevor's responsible.

Cheers,
Scott.
New Did your free copy of "Lesbian Seagull" arrive?
-drl
New ROFL!!!
New Not I. I think they're (the RNC) just getting desperate...
New I agree
I get political spam all the time from both parties, and I've never given anyone enough info to target me (i.e. joined any political groups), so I think both sides are blanketing people everywhere.

Nightowl >8#

"A determined soul will do more with a rusty monkey wrench than a loafer will accomplish with all the tools in a machine shop." -- Robert Hughes, Australian Art Critic, Writer
New ICLRPD (new thread)
Created as new thread #170303 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=170303|ICLRPD]
--

"...was poorly, lugubrious and intoxicated."

-- Patrick O'Brian, "Master and Commander"
New wished I'd a thought of it!! send them a ten spot
right after you wipe you ass with it.
thanx,
bill
These miserable swine, having nothing but illusions to live on, marshmallows for the soul in place of good meat, will now stoop to any disgusting level to prevent even those miserable morsels from vanishing into thin air. The country is being destroyed by these stupid, vicious right-wing fanatics, the spiritual brothers of the brownshirts and redstars, collectivists and authoritarians all, who would not know freedom if it bit them on the ass, who spend all their time trying to stamp, bludgeon, and eviscerate the very idea of the individual's right to his own private world. DRL
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New Think. RNC wasting money like that is a good thing.
But, I'm not responsible for you being a target.

Did you get the signed picture of W w/Laura?
Alex

"If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use the words." -- Philip K. Dick, US science fiction writer
     Speaking of which.... - (mmoffitt) - (10)
         Wish I'd thought of it... - (bepatient)
         Wish it had been me ... 'cause that's funny -NT - (drewk)
         Don't jump the gun. - (Another Scott)
         Did your free copy of "Lesbian Seagull" arrive? -NT - (deSitter) - (1)
             ROFL!!! -NT - (n3jja)
         Not I. I think they're (the RNC) just getting desperate... -NT - (hnick) - (1)
             I agree - (Nightowl)
         ICLRPD (new thread) - (Arkadiy)
         wished I'd a thought of it!! send them a ten spot - (boxley)
         Think. RNC wasting money like that is a good thing. - (a6l6e6x)

Their business was zero and it was shrinking.
174 ms