I've explained over and over, when you take it into my group, then I'm going to act. If you threaten suicide in my group, yes I'll call someone. If you make accusations in my group, yes I'll go wherever I have to to dispute them if I don't believe them. And if you make wild and crazy paranoid posts in my group, I will deal with those.

When you post it here or in your group, I do not feel as responsible, but when you come in mine and do it, I do.

You also need to bear in mind that YOU posted in your Yahoo IWT group asking about maybe having been banned. Who were you posting to, if not me, since I'm the one who mostly corresponds with you there. You asked for help with your connection problem, and I came here to get it.

Then when I had exhausted all options with John and technically, we had to consider that maybe you had done something unknowingly, yourself, and I had to make it clear to IWT that I was not aware that could have been the case at first. I did NOT post details of your condition here, my post mainly covered the possibility that one of your alter-egos had managed to surface and sabotage you. I didn't want to look like a fool if we had come to the conclusion that I was asking IWT to help solve a problem that you yourself had created, and that's the last thing I'm saying on it in here. You know where to find me in IWT Yahoo.

Nightowl >8#