IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Perhaps the exception that proves the rule?
As an Earthlink customer, I'm actually pretty happy. I've got my DSL through them and some Web space which is accessible through standard FTP. The customer support so far has been quite savvy and Mac-friendly. All in all, a better choice than my last ISP, AT&T WorldNet.

Of course, I'm not a business customer so that may have something to do with it.

I think Apple has a piece of Earthlink and they get a spiff for each new member. (This is from my memory of the MWSF 97 keynote)
New Yes, they seem entirely home user oriented.
Their tech support people are good, especially in the upper levels, but they've got a system so complex any particular team only understands parts of it and there's an equally complex management structure preventing them from controling it.

I'm sure for a straight DSL/ISP/personal pages signup directly with Earthlink, they will do just fine.
[link|www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New Just wanted to add some balance
     ISPs - Man, what a freak'n zoo - (Andrew Grygus) - (13)
         Also started w/ jps.. - (ashton) - (5)
             Not Redmond money - Church of Scientology - (Andrew Grygus)
             Earthlink's founder investigated by SEC for bus. practices. - (Another Scott)
             Perhaps the exception that proves the rule? - (tjsinclair) - (2)
                 Yes, they seem entirely home user oriented. - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                     Just wanted to add some balance -NT - (tjsinclair)
         Me Too - (altmann)
         Similar sort of story, though not so grand. - (static) - (2)
             Re: Similar sort of story, WELL WHADDAYA KNOW :-) - (dmarker2) - (1)
                 It's a small world! - (static)
         The only way. - (Brandioch) - (2)
             Unarguable - time for me to move to vom.com - (Ashton)
             You like drizzle? - (inthane-chan)

They're going to sue you.
73 ms