IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New on my way searching for something else
[link|http://www.cocaine.org|[link|http://www.cocaine.org|http://www.cocaine.org]] lots of good info on historical usage etc.
thanx,
bill
can I have my ones and zeros back?
New Nice link..
But I already knew all that stuff :-\ufffd
(And that we resided in a near-terminal Puritan culture of really timid assholes, living vicariously on video simulations - who get-off more on $$ than - being Alive)

Jack Daniels & *Bolivian Blue-flake once/ per month - could even get some blood back into Rush L's fat ass - dunno about Foulwell though - maybe one/ week for him, until his serotonin levels even start to regenerate)

A.

*Hey, if it's good enough for Il Papa...
(At least the Exec. Suite of that Corp. - once had a clue)
New sigh having the misfortune to stumble
over some clinically pure dentist stuff wrongly diverted back in the 1970's and having a good soul die of old age and crack abuse both at the same time in the nineties and am aware that it is still legal to import coca leave tea into this country, a refreshing stimulating correctly drink. I find that the drug war is meaningless untill you trace the money. It is a big business on both sides of the fence, both sides of the US government, Overt spending a lot of tax payer money and covert spending a lot of non taxed dollars by the importation of same.
thanx,
bill
can I have my ones and zeros back?
New I wouldn't mind the $ scam quite so much if..
The fearful Puritans weren't making virtually any mind-enhancing experience - immoral and illegal.

They have long forgotten how miserably did Prohibition fail - even re mere, depressing alcohol.

I used to think it exaggeration, hyperbole - now I believe it is merely accurate: this is a death-worshiping culture. Even its major religions are dedicated to:

figuring out the best deal for heaven and other post-life fantasies, while really watching the neighbors for 'deviance'. Possibly it's the combo of Puritanism AND Capitalism which makes us so deadly dull (note popularity of the Action movies - we're voyeurs too; don't do much - but love to Watch). $$ + (Other people's) Sex!

Oh well, it's prolly for the cheeldrun ..

A.
New Death worship
Anyway, as I recall, there is an episode where some rabbi is grilling JC about the afterlife marital status of a serial widow. His response is along the lines of "I'm not running a death cult here."

OK, I'm admitting to rather poor biblical study - sue me, I'm Catholic, we don't RTFM much.

But yeah, I agree - death worship runs rampant in our plastic culture. The denial of pleasure and the tendency to solve our problems by violence seem to me to go hand in hand. We "fight tooth decay" for God's sake - we invent a metaphorical enemy to fight rather than enjoy clean hard teeth.

We obsess on abortions or guns depending on our politics.

There was a wave of horror movies a while back in which the villian would profess a philosophy of hedonism, and decide that it would be fun (and therefore logicaly mandatory) to torture and kill people. Fortunately, that particular wave is over. But the fear of pleasure is not.

When we break down and enjoy, we do it hard, drinking beyond pleasure, driving instead of sitting back to enjoy the buzz, working our fun harder than our work at theme parks. We smoke fucking tobacco for pleasure. Is it any wonder that body piercing is popular?
White guys in suits know best
- Pat McCurdy
     on my way searching for something else - (boxley) - (4)
         Nice link.. - (Ashton) - (3)
             sigh having the misfortune to stumble - (boxley) - (2)
                 I wouldn't mind the $ scam quite so much if.. - (Ashton) - (1)
                     Death worship - (mhuber)

Is this thing on?
64 ms