IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I see a way out.
All the US military has to do is offer to send troops of Muslim soldiers in etc etc. I wouldn't expect them to actually do it, mind.

Wade.

"All around me are nothing but fakes
Come with me on the biggest fake of all!"

New Re: Nup - catch-22 covers that

Catch-22 includes this further overrider ...

If you are designated as American then you are not Muslim (even if you are). e.g. the Muslims who died in the Sept 11 attack were designated Americans which takes priority over being Muslim.

So an American army is designated American which by Catch-22 definition means they are not Muslim (even if they are) therefore a Muslim army that comes from America is not allowed to attack Muslims during Ramadan (even if the people they are attacking are not Muslims but are designated Muslims).

In case you might have been a tad confused by the last sentence above. If you are not a Muslim, but are fighting with Muslims and are not in an American force, then Catch-22 allows you to be designated Muslim (even if you are not). This further enhancement to the rule means an American who joins the Taliban who is not a Muslim, is designated a Muslim cannot be attacked by forces designated non-Muslim (even if they individually are).

Cheers

Doug

New Wierd. But I get it.
So I think that silly stipulation is only worth ignoring.

Wade.

"All around me are nothing but fakes
Come with me on the biggest fake of all!"

The Arab League denounces Osama bin Laden - (brettj) - (6)
         Actions speak louder then words - (bluke) - (5)
             Re: Arab catch-22 rule :-) - (dmarker2) - (3)
                 I see a way out. - (static) - (2)
                     Re: Nup - catch-22 covers that - (dmarker2) - (1)
                         Wierd. But I get it. - (static)
             bet you wouldn't let your daughter marry one either, eh? -NT - (cwbrenn)

Then again you wonder how certain people sign their names to anything and still choose to leave the house.
43 ms