IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Can chess obsession be related to activation of the
Jew-baiting section of the [link|http://home.att.ne.jp/moon/fischer/| mind?] or is the ex-Bobby a One-off there, too?

{sheesh}

Seems he got involved with some cult in LA, gave them all his bread. Maybe that's where the Jew-golem thing was implanted; (ya gots to hate Something, for an induced Lo-Fat techno-epiphany). Then he did Yugoslavia, pissing of __? exactly Who, besides the US Feds [telling a chess guy He Can't Play! cha cha cha]. What a bucket of worminess!

Or, is he just another of the canaries signalling the tepid-death of us all via Repo-corporatization, doublespeak, endless 24/365 Adverfomercials piped into every toilet seat, bed and bench and.. {ugh} Angels in Airplane Seats?
New Re: Can chess obsession be related to activation
Certainly something odd is going on with chess. Music, math, and chess are the only subjects that produce authentic prodigies - I've met prodigies or near prodigies in all three, and they are distinct personality types - chess players tend to be very aggressive, musicians very "remote" and self-contained in an odd way (lacking a better word), and the math-type prodigy - I can only call it humorous! I think it must be related to autism in some way.
-drl
     Fischer then & now - (deSitter) - (2)
         Can chess obsession be related to activation of the - (Ashton) - (1)
             Re: Can chess obsession be related to activation - (deSitter)

For Wade, it is to wait.
31 ms