IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Moving this to Big Iron.
I hope I'm not the only one who got the joke - I thought it was rather clever. Scroll down if you didn't get ChrisR's [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=164607|comment].

Rust is another word for Corrosion.

Corrosion.org can be spelled kuro5hin.org, AKA K5

rusty runs kuro5hin.org

Rusty reached his limits with trolls, so he stopped new user accounts from being created, as discussed [link|http://www.kuro5hin.org/story/2004/3/24/0502/96199|here].

ChrisR was drawing the parallel between zIWeThey and K5's issues with new user accounts.

Oh, why the move to Big Iron? Well iron rusts, so it seemed like the best forum for discussion of rust and corrosion (and admin gets crabby if Suggestions gets too far off-topic ;-)

HTH!

Cheers,
Scott.
(Who can't resist stating the obvious sometimes.)
New nothy crustier than a joke explained
Anchorage AK: House for sale 3 bed 1 bath 1440 sq feet huge lot near Cheney Lake 175K FSBO 813.273.3518
I wondered what Darwinian moment had to effect itself before we devolved from children flying paper flags in the sky to half formed creatures thundering in a wall of horns down the road to Roncevaux. James Lee Burke
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New Thank you. Thank you. I'll be here all week.
New whoosh
see I combined the c from corrosion and added rusty to make crusty the root word. Now do you get what Im saying? [image|/forums/images/warning.png|0|This is sarcasm...]

thanx,
bill
Anchorage AK: House for sale 3 bed 1 bath 1440 sq feet huge lot near Cheney Lake 175K FSBO 813.273.3518
I wondered what Darwinian moment had to effect itself before we devolved from children flying paper flags in the sky to half formed creatures thundering in a wall of horns down the road to Roncevaux. James Lee Burke
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New D'oh!
     Moving this to Big Iron. - (Another Scott) - (4)
         nothy crustier than a joke explained -NT - (boxley) - (3)
             Thank you. Thank you. I'll be here all week. -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                 whoosh - (boxley) - (1)
                     D'oh! -NT - (Another Scott)

I said, "What's your sign?" She said, "Aquarium." I said, "Great! Let's get tanked!"
83 ms