IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Was great (until the last somewhat stupid episode)

The author didn't know how to end the story - most of England was on tenderhooks waiting (we had followed the whole series with religious zeal) then the last episode arrived & it was a very big dissapointment except to anyone one smoking dope.

A bit of a cross between 'Lucy in the sky with diamonds' and th Marharish marhareshYogi singing Irving Berlin.

:-)

Cheers

Doug
(I am NOT a number - I am a NAME)

"Blinding ignorance does mislead us. O! Wretched mortals, open your eyes!".

-- Leonardo Da Vinci
New Indeed
That final episode was a bit out of left field. But, as with the rest of the show, it made you think.
(I am NOT a number - I am a NAME)
YOU might be a name, but I am a FREE MAN!
-YendorMike

[link|http://www.hope-ride.org/|http://www.hope-ride.org/]
New Re: Was great (until the last somewhat stupid episode)
So what was it? Post spoiler as black text on black background...
-drl
New Now then, salacious Grasshopper
Sir, I have met the Maharishi Mahesh Yogi.

(He has a degree in physics - I chauffered him about the premises, much to the trepidation of his acolytes .. elbowed out of the way by moi. He also possesses a giggly sense of Humour. And he gave me a rose. His speaking is well nigh religiosity-free - the antithesis of Tee Vee preachers, say.)
Never mind that the surrounding kiddies were/are formatory; 'students' ever Are, Grasshopper.

And you sir, are no Maharishi.
(I suspect he'd be humming bajans, or maybe Beatles songs)

[I'm presuming you are Murican-ept enough to be aware of that phrase's origin in the hilarious 'debate', Benson V Quayle .. re that other member of the ongoing Prescott Bush $-barbarian scourge.]

(and BTW, your mates were on tenterhooks, however tender or not ;-)

Sounds like you're back from the Outback, eh?

er {cackle}
     The Prisoner is back. - (Silverlock) - (6)
         First episode. I've never seen it before. -NT - (Silverlock)
         Cool - (Yendor) - (4)
             Was great (until the last somewhat stupid episode) - (dmarker) - (3)
                 Indeed - (Yendor)
                 Re: Was great (until the last somewhat stupid episode) - (deSitter)
                 Now then, salacious Grasshopper - (Ashton)

He's so far to the right of the bell curve he could drop a marble and it wouldn't roll away.
74 ms