IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New most american music is crap also
rap is just nasty riymes with a solid bass. Country lately is Brittany Spears with a drawl and a dog, rock hasnt been producing solidly for a while although some songs hit the mark. Blues is practiced by white college students so the only current decent american music is zydeco. Here is a UK link
[link|http://www.zydeco.org.uk/|http://www.zydeco.org.uk/]
thanx,
bill
Anchorage AK: House for sale 3 bed 1 bath 1440 sq feet huge lot near Cheney Lake 175K FSBO 813.273.3518
I wondered what Darwinian moment had to effect itself before we devolved from children flying paper flags in the sky to half formed creatures thundering in a wall of horns down the road to Roncevaux. James Lee Burke
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New Re: most american music is crap also
Country lately is Brittany Spears with a drawl and a dog,
\r\n\r\nThere's still gems to be found in country though, like Loretta Lynn's Van Lear Rose. Got the recommendation from [link|http://archive.salon.com/ent/music/review/2004/05/06/lynn/|Salon.com], of all places.
New Heard an interview about that on the radio
There's another song on that album I'd like to hear. She was recording some stuff with the front man for the white Stripes.[1] She didn't know he had a live mike in the living room outside the studio. She told him a story about when she was a little girl and her mother stole a pair of shoes for her because she couldn't afford any. Next she heard it, he'd put music behind it. The clip I heard, you'd never know she wasn't reading a poem someone had worked many hours on.

[1] I've noticed a lot of the older country stars are doing duets with the most unlikely people. And they're always good.
===

Implicitly condoning stupidity since 2001.
     Beastie Boys CD installs DRM virus - (admin) - (16)
         Also installs "Crap Music" virus... - (pwhysall) - (12)
             OMG... - (Yendor) - (11)
                 No, we don't. - (pwhysall) - (10)
                     I'll admit it. - (inthane-chan) - (9)
                         "electronica"? - (pwhysall) - (8)
                             Naw, it's a "Thane" thing - (inthane-chan) - (7)
                                 just think what would happen if all the PC's in Europe died - (boxley) - (4)
                                     Heh. - (pwhysall) - (3)
                                         most american music is crap also - (boxley) - (2)
                                             Re: most american music is crap also - (StevenYap) - (1)
                                                 Heard an interview about that on the radio - (drewk)
                                 "overly synthesized"? - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                     Reliance on synthesis - (inthane-chan)
         I think I'll buy it and see what happens to my machine... - (folkert) - (2)
             Not the point. - (admin) - (1)
                 Re: Not the point. - (pwhysall)

CRC error. Reload.
151 ms