1. Mind (if youv'e ever had a relative with alzheimers you'll know why - watched my Mother give up will to live, stopped eating & died after she could no longer live with not remembering who anyone was (cept my wife :-))

2. Reasonably good health & stamina (worth more than any wad of $s - my brother has been a paraplegic for 15 years after once being a country champion parachutist)

3. Pictures, images & videos of all my children & grandchildren (embryonic family dynasty records - If I lose them I lose a recorded history that many in our families future generations will learn so much from)

Doug M

#2 In fact in 10 days I will be in NZ at the 1st of my Dynasty's clan gathering (both my parents & my 1st wife's parents are dead so we is it!.

All the chillun, all the gran chillun, all the spouses & a few hangers on. First time we have all gathhered together in one country at one place, in recent years. Natch will be there with video cams & digital cams & lots of recording media. Ages will range from (aged but young :-) to 3 x 2 years old.

Gathering will be in a little sleepy little town in NZ called Wanganui. Biggest fame for it is that when IT was being decentralised, NZ Govt set up a govt bureau called the Wanganui Computer Centre. Figured it was to far from anywhere & anyone to ever be harmed or threatened. Anyone with malintent who goes there quickly succumnbs to its mind numbing simplicity. Below is a pic of one of my clan in her Wanganui high school winter uniform - this is dead serious (no joking).

[image|http://www.qwhs.com/netpics/dsc04489-3.jpg||||]