IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Slashdotters hate Bush
[link|http://slashdot.org/pollBooth.pl?qid=1130&aid=2|Slashdot Election Poll]
Normally I don't take the Slashdot polls that seriously, they are often silly questions and people like to select the bogus answers just for fun. But this one is heavily and interestingly one sided.

As of about 10:27, out of 24044 voters, 10824 say they are voting against Bush. Not that they are voting for Kerry, that they are voting against Bush.

This attitude of voting against Bush is the one of the dominant themes of this election. Kerry has not done a good job of making the Democratic base enthusiastic about him. But Bush has done such a good job of getting people to hate him that they are planning to turn out in droves to vote against him.

Jay
New Don't ignore ability of the 'team' to create a distraction

I tend to think that they will do whatever it takes to get back in.

Doug M

(willing to bet $US 25 that Bush gets back in - will be happy to lose this bet)

"Blinding ignorance does mislead us. O! Wretched mortals, open your eyes!".

-- Leonardo Da Vinci
New Yer on, Doug
I figure.. if it goes that way - $25 will pale into insignificance re the costs to get outta this chicken(-Hawk) theocracy (either physically or psychologically).

Besides, those Oz bills are quite colourful..
:-\ufffd
New Done ! :-)

"Blinding ignorance does mislead us. O! Wretched mortals, open your eyes!".

-- Leonardo Da Vinci
     Slashdotters hate Bush - (JayMehaffey) - (3)
         Don't ignore ability of the 'team' to create a distraction - (dmarker) - (2)
             Yer on, Doug - (Ashton) - (1)
                 Done ! :-) -NT - (dmarker)

One shall be the number of Mojo Jojos in the world, and the number of Mojo Jojos in the world shall be one. Two Mojo Jojos is too many, and three is right out!
34 ms