IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New US admin & Iraq admin fighting over Saddam :-)

Can't find a link - this item is very fresh, now on prime time Aust TV.

Claim is that interim Iraqi PM says he wants Saddam handed over so that they can try him. Pentagon says "what!!! (G.F.!)"

Red Cross says, unless Saddam is charged within 2 weeks he should be released.

Doug M
(gotta smile :-)

"Blinding ignorance does mislead us. O! Wretched mortals, open your eyes!".

-- Leonardo Da Vinci
New can see him running for office in a heart beat :-)
Anchorage AK: House for sale 3 bed 1 bath 1440 sq feet huge lot near Cheney Lake 175K FSBO 813.273.3518
I wondered what Darwinian moment had to effect itself before we devolved from children flying paper flags in the sky to half formed creatures thundering in a wall of horns down the road to Roncevaux. James Lee Burke
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New Maybe we could exchange him for Ashcroft
..both work in the field of 'enforcing ideas'. Both are sure that Gawd is On My Side And Tells Me So. cha cha cha

Then.. *you* could vote for Shrub, having the sole impediment to that decision - removed.

And I'm sure Saddam can pick up Engrish - to at least Shrub-quality - in a few weeks. He'll feel right at Home in the Fatherland Security milieu. He could wear a suit. He'll look better on Tee Vee, too. PNAC can accommodate; they are flexible where it comes to retention of power. Golf.. there's the leveller.

Win-Win.
New yabut,
That's cruel and inhmane treatment of Iraqi citizens.
New They look alike!
Ashcroft could always get a job as a Saddam double. He could croon while Sassy writes his romance novels.
-drl
     US admin & Iraq admin fighting over Saddam :-) - (dmarker) - (4)
         can see him running for office in a heart beat :-) -NT - (boxley) - (3)
             Maybe we could exchange him for Ashcroft - (Ashton) - (2)
                 yabut, - (jbrabeck)
                 They look alike! - (deSitter)

The namespace is ... large. And a dictionary attack against a ... large namespace is ... large and then some.
62 ms