IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Yes, that screen came up.
This screen is well known to me from the days I ran it under WinOS2. All selections work the same, "Illegal Operation" is the next thing you see.

Since I can't use it until they have a sellable version without that godawful advertising bar I'm not going to mess with it. I'll just wait patiently another year or two for the he GA to come out.
[link|www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New Did you by chance change the toolbar to TEXT ONLY?
In the opera.os2 newsgroup, on Opera's news server, somebody posted that they changed their toolbar to text only, and that Opera crashed the next time they ran it. They fixed it by changed 'Button Type=1' to 'Button Type=0' in OPERA.INI. It's posted as being a reproduceable problem, and the Opera team replied that they've found and fixed the bug.

Darrell Spice, Jr.

[link|http://home.houston.rr.com/spiceware/|SpiceWare] - We don't do Windows, it's too much of a chore

New Yup, that did it all right.
Probably did that when I was trying to shrink that bar (didn't know it hosted ads yet, it just said "Opera" for quite a while).
[link|www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
     Surfing with Opera/2 ! - (SpiceWare) - (9)
         Yeahbut . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (5)
             Did it start with any options? - (SpiceWare) - (4)
                 Yeah - that's neat. - (static)
                 Yes, that screen came up. - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                     Did you by chance change the toolbar to TEXT ONLY? - (SpiceWare) - (1)
                         Yup, that did it all right. - (Andrew Grygus)
         Cut'n'paste always late. - (static)
         2048x1536 is great with 200% zoom - (SpiceWare)
         ODIN update fixed cut and paste - (SpiceWare)

What a bizarre 'field' ... all about 'Information' - and nobody has any you'd trust!
66 ms