IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Might be fun.
I'd rather just talk about shit, though, than go at it in person. We can talk shop all day here. Philly is for beer and chat, and I'd be more than happy to sit down with Bryce and a beer and shoot the shit.
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New warning: alchohol makes me irratable
Most say it relaxes them, but it makes me want to bust OO fans in the choppers instead. Gotta find a different legal relaxor.
             re: Database migrations - (admin) - (24)
                 You Win! I give up! go with files - (tablizer) - (23)
                     bookmarked :-) -NT - (boxley)
                     Most of the time... - (ChrisR)
                     Finally. - (admin) - (20)
                         I was not there - (tablizer) - (19)
                             Re: I was not there - (admin) - (18)
                                 disk I/O confusion - (tablizer) - (17)
                                     Different machine. - (admin) - (16)
                                         parameter view and flex questions - (tablizer) - (15)
                                             Re: parameter view and flex questions - (admin) - (14)
                                                 perfect un-storm - (tablizer) - (13)
                                                     Re: perfect un-storm - (admin) - (12)
                                                         the rule or the exception - (tablizer) - (11)
                                                             Re: the rule or the exception - (admin) - (10)
                                                                 shop size phalic symbols - (tablizer) - (9)
                                                                     Re: shop size phalic symbols - (admin) - (8)
                                                                         DBAs != "extra" - (tablizer) - (7)
                                                                             Re: DBAs != "extra" - (admin) - (6)
                                                                                 There is more to life than version control - (tablizer) - (5)
                                                                                     Bryce, come to Philly on 7/4 - (deSitter) - (2)
                                                                                         Might be fun. - (admin) - (1)
                                                                                             warning: alchohol makes me irratable - (tablizer)
                                                                                     Re: There is more to life than version control - (admin) - (1)
                                                                                         Dilbert reigns - (tablizer)

I let her go after 4 hours, told her why, so she blamed me personally for ruining this country.
45 ms