IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Who needs a laptop?
Dell Cpi P2-266 with a pretty new battery (full life still there). Everything still works, I have the floppy and cd (hot swappable) and its already loaded with Debian.

They sell on ebay between 2 and 3 hundred.

If you want to inquire or see pics send me an email. I'd give it away but I have bills to pay, ya know?
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New That's the exact one that I have.
New I needed a laptop
I got a sweet Compaq/HP Presario 2500 with the money my student loan overpaided the college. I am using it for my education, and that is money I have to pay back eventually. Might as well use the low interest rate to buy a laptop with it.

Linux works on it; however, the Broadcom Wireless Adapter and Conexant modem do not have Linux drivers unless I pay for them, which I did, and they did not work. I'll have to do more research as to why. I paid for the registration code to unlock them, and after I did, I got weird errors. Maybe something to do with the distro I am using?

"What's the use of saving life when you see what you do with it?" - Corbin Dallas "The Fifth Element"

[link|http://www.xormad.com:4096/district268|I am from District 268].
     Who needs a laptop? - (bepatient) - (2)
         That's the exact one that I have. -NT - (jbrabeck)
         I needed a laptop - (orion)

I'm in the 8th dimension. We're over New Jersey.
33 ms