IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New HP should be cool...
I have the ze4560. It's solid, heavy, and about 2 1/2 hours of battery life. Lithium Ion battery.

Mine would have been perfect had my nephew not dropped it with the CD Rom door open. But HP did fix it under warranty, but only after 3 attempts. I think the 3rd time's the charm, 'cause it works great now!

So, I'm back to being happy with HP (except that Carly Fiorina has to go).

I like the 15 inch screen better than the Dell D600 the company gave me. Not because it's bigger (15 vs. 14), but because the HP is brighter. The Dell feels cheap. But, to the Dell's credit, the battery life on the Dell is about 4 hours, unless I use the CD Rom heavily.

I have 2 HPs and 3 Compaqs at home. The HPs win by a mile! The Compaqs are cheap. You made the right decision.

New Thanks for the comments.
Gave it to my daughter yesterday to check out, make sure everything is working correctly. That's the one nice thing about buying from a local company, even if it was through ebay, if it doesn't work, I can show up on their doorstep.

My daughter is one happy kid right now.
     Need quick recommendation on 2 eBay laptops - (jbrabeck) - (10)
         Without knowing much about reliability... - (inthane-chan) - (9)
             Thank you. - (jbrabeck) - (8)
                 P4 = t3h suxx0rz - (inthane-chan) - (5)
                     Cr4p. - (pwhysall) - (4)
                         d00d, j00 pwn3d. - (inthane-chan) - (3)
                             amd64 branch of debian is seriously stalled - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                 And then there's Fedoara. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                     I am torn on the Fedora issue. - (pwhysall)
                 HP should be cool... - (gdaustin) - (1)
                     Thanks for the comments. - (jbrabeck)

I'm reconciled to the existence of idiots in the world, but I'm bitterly resentful of whoever it was who first thought to make computer technology available to them.
123 ms