IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New As heard on Stern (a massive audience who agrees with him)
any more attacks here turn kabul into a parking lot, vaporise it. Then politely ask if anyone has any objections, then give them a day or 2 to evacuate bahgdad and vaporise it, not one brick upon another, ask if anyone else has a problem, politely.

I hope the poor simple folk over there understand that we are not at war with Islam, but if invited repeatedly to do so we will fsck some folks up.

Scary link, from the bbc about the fundies in pakistan,
[link|http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/world/from_our_own_correspondent/newsid_1595000/1595806.stm|scary sumbitch]
thanx,
bill
tshirt front "born to die before I get old"
thshirt back "fscked another one didnja?"
New Fortunately Stern does not run our foreign policy.
Destroying major cities would just destroy the people most likely to be agreeable with us, leaving the most radical and dangerous untouched and even less controlled - and everyone else really pissed off and ready to support all and any attacks on us.

We must destroy the ignorant culture that spawns the Taliban and their like, but if we start by killing the most educated, then we must commit to killing every person of Islamic faith in the world.
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New Yep.. our instincts were honed in the OK Corral
Instant six-gun relief at the drop of a smarl.

And not in the artful defuzing of YAN theological fantasy about ~ Thou gettest to sin now, whilst I gettest to sin later, and enjoy watching thee drawn & quartered repeatedly, for mine amusement at thy suffering yada yada

We're down to one Rich-folk simplistic-reward fantasy of the Cosmos VS a nasty variant of simplistic-vengeance fantasy; the latter held by some humongous number o' Poor-folk.. (and accumulated from years of watchin the revelry through that glass window: from outside in the snow.)

And here we are stuck.. without any Ministry of Propaganda at all! except Wag-Ed and the Merchants Corps. N'all they know about is: sellin stuff on credit cards to pushovers.

Odds?

A.
     Report: U.S. prepping to take Pakistani nukes - (bluke) - (16)
         We'd be crazy not to have such a plan. -NT - (gtall) - (15)
             Agreed. - (inthane-chan) - (14)
                 Re: Agreed. - (gtall) - (13)
                     The more I see of this thing . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (11)
                         Re: The 1st targets of mass attack - (dmarker2) - (7)
                             As heard on Stern (a massive audience who agrees with him) - (boxley) - (2)
                                 Fortunately Stern does not run our foreign policy. - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                     Yep.. our instincts were honed in the OK Corral - (Ashton)
                             Disagree on 3rd - (jb4) - (3)
                                 Problem with your logic . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                     fsck it pull the plug - (boxley)
                                 Re: Other trouble spots that would follow - (dmarker2)
                         Ever read Douglas Adams? - (gtall) - (2)
                             Was that "Life, the Universe, and Everything?" - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                                 Re: Was that "Life, the Universe, and Everything?" - (gtall)
                     Part of his goal - (JayMehaffey)

Yeeaaahhhh! I'm the mae-stro!
40 ms