IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: Anything remotely of the class 'evidence'?
Of course not. But, however remote, it's a possibility. And, I did not say it was likely, did I. Read the context. I think McVeigh's motives were understood.

For one thing, it's still a puzzle to the Feds. It took very little time to nail Osama for 9/11. Plus, given the "clues" provided, it's an obvious effort to drive anti-Muslim hysteria in US. Israel is a beneficiary of that. And, the act wasn't done by a dummy(or dummies). Ingenious they are.

Are you having trouble thinking "outside the box"?

Of course, more likely it could be Saddam's payback, riding coattail on 9/11. He certainly has the material.

And maybe most likely, we have our own numerous nutcases here.

We'll see how it plays out.
Alex

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. -- Blaise Pascal (1623-1662)
New I can generate reams of associations..
It's what brains do, to the tune of the master clock - while attending random tasks in foreground. Shutting that noise OFF: is what few manage to do,

CIA?/Mob?/Castro?/____?/ behind JFK? RFK? MLK?

Libya (dormant a bit too long?) Iraq(always good for a spot of chaos)? sick Sikh? foaming Abortion Fundament with piles?

It's endless. So?

A.
New As I said, I think McVeigh's motivations were understood.
Alex

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. -- Blaise Pascal (1623-1662)
New foaming Abortion Fundament with piles? is that strine
male hooker?
thanx,
bill
tshirt front "born to die before I get old"
thshirt back "fscked another one didnja?"
     Was Timothy Mcveigh an Iraqi agent? - (bluke) - (7)
         Fairly loony - (JayMehaffey)
         Re: Was Timothy Mcveigh an Iraqi agent? - (a6l6e6x) - (5)
             Anything remotely of the class 'evidence'? - (Ashton) - (4)
                 Re: Anything remotely of the class 'evidence'? - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
                     I can generate reams of associations.. - (Ashton) - (2)
                         As I said, I think McVeigh's motivations were understood. -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                         foaming Abortion Fundament with piles? is that strine - (boxley)

Religion.
68 ms