But I bet Darl & friends sold enough when they were up, not to be overly concerned.

Cheers

Doug

PS I did my bit for the cause re SCO.

Last month I provided Pamela J at groklaw with categoric proof that SCO (back then Caldera) knew of IBM's Linux plans in early 1999. At Linuxworld August 1999 I wore IBM uniform and spent the show on Caldera's stand demoing WebSphere, DB2 VisualAge4Java running on Caldera OL. (Also I met Ross Lundsford & Nick Peterely at that event as well. Ross was on a Panel chaired by Peterely. We all had dinner later the 1st day).

In June/July 1999, I had spent 6 weeks at IBM Cary producing a book on how to install 4 Linux distros on IBM intel servers along with IBM's mainstream software. The book is still online at IBM and I had photos of myself on Caldera's stand with IBM's logo blazooned on my shirt.

I am almost embarrased to say that I was introduced to all the Caldera exec slime-balls now making their name as the guys who took on Linux.
I am more than pleased I had the chance to help kick them in the place where it hurts by showing that they had lied to the court re not knowing of IBM's Linux commitmemt in 1999.