IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Full bill title
"deploring the abuse of persons in United States custody in Iraq, regardless of the circumstances of their detention, urging the Secretary of the Army to bring to swift justice any member of the Armed Forces who has violated the Uniform Code of Military Justice, expressing the deep appreciation of the Nation to the courageous and honorable members of the Armed Forces who have selflessly served, or are currently serving, in Operation Iraqi Freedom, and for other purposes"

You're a funny little fella, philbot. I look forward to watching you writhe (though I daresay you'll take it offstage) in the coming weeks,

[edit: emphasis added]
Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist.
Expand Edited by rcareaga May 8, 2004, 07:09:55 PM EDT
New hmm maybe I saw a different point
his last point was to nail the little bastards well. He also pointed out those who thought it should have been a straight condemnation not a by the way the rest are a fine bunch of fellows voted noe and noted that sincerity rather than piling on is a virtue,
thanx,
bill
attempting to explain profiling doesn't require one to take a position for or against it any more than attempting to explain gravity requires one to be for or against gravity. Walter Williams
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
     Who DOESN'T deplore the abuse in Abu Ghraib? - (marlowe) - (29)
         Full bill title - (rcareaga) - (1)
             hmm maybe I saw a different point - (boxley)
         gdaustin and Rush Limbaugh - (tangaroa) - (25)
             Just so. - (rcareaga) - (24)
                 It's Congressional SOP. - (inthane-chan)
                 This is a WAR... - (gdaustin) - (22)
                     WOAH! Pojo, I could get the info without a gay S&M session! - (boxley)
                     If this is a war - (ben_tilly) - (4)
                         No terrorist links here, nope. - (marlowe) - (3)
                             a stilletto indeed -NT - (boxley)
                             How remarkable. Proof is link to his own website. -NT - (jbrabeck) - (1)
                                 Re: How remarkable. Proof is link to his own website. - (rcareaga)
                     Re: This is a HALLUCINATION - (rcareaga) - (15)
                         Beware of small, green-dressed urchins... -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                             That was the BEST Call of Cthulhu game EVER. -NT - (inthane-chan)
                         heathen mormon - (boxley)
                         While I don't agree with the former... - (bepatient) - (11)
                             That isn't what people in NYC thought - (ben_tilly) - (6)
                                 A false hope in any case. - (Andrew Grygus) - (5)
                                     That's obvious..now - (ben_tilly) - (4)
                                         they are unclean because they are omnivores same as us - (boxley) - (3)
                                             No, they are considered unclean for a very specific reason. - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                                                 unclean! unclean! - (rcareaga) - (1)
                                                     No, there they're after . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                             OKC was done by a home-grown terrorist - (lincoln) - (3)
                                 And a large and powerful Jewish community. - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                     Still, they value the relics of their religion - (jb4)
                                 Depends on who you read and believe. -NT - (bepatient)
         Why not quote the guys who voted against? - (Simon_Jester)

It didn’t ruin my childhood, but it did aggressively strip-mine several shallow deposits of nostalgia.
46 ms