IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 2 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New You ARE forgetting The Sign, aren't you?
Because if you're not, you're a damn fool!

(Besides Stephanowicz spelled that way is Polish.)
jb4
shrub\ufffdbish (Am., from shrub + rubbish, after the derisive name for America's 43 president; 2003) n. 1. a form of nonsensical political doubletalk wherein the speaker attempts to defend the indefensible by lying, obfuscation, or otherwise misstating the facts; GIBBERISH. 2. any of a collection of utterances from America's putative 43rd president. cf. BULLSHIT

New No, no Sign
This is exactly how it will be percieved, believe it or not.
--

Buy high, sell sober.
     Winning^HHHHHHH Zapping the hearts and minds of Arab World - (tablizer) - (17)
         Compared to the recent photos we got - (lincoln)
         It's all a lie. Just ask Rummy. - (mmoffitt)
         I just wonder how many westeners will die as a result .... - (dmarker) - (1)
             I think Bush should hold a formal worldwide apology session -NT - (tablizer)
         It now looks like the CIA and intelligence pushed this - (bluke) - (12)
             We will probably never know how much - (JayMehaffey) - (1)
                 An army dishonorably used, will behave dishonorably - (deSitter)
             Or, perhaps another source. - (a6l6e6x) - (9)
                 Amazing - (bluke) - (6)
                     Not in the middle east - (JayMehaffey)
                     Re: Amazing - (JayMehaffey) - (4)
                         /me runs after jay with the clue-by-four. -NT - (inthane-chan)
                         This is not funny - (Arkadiy) - (2)
                             You ARE forgetting The Sign, aren't you? - (jb4) - (1)
                                 No, no Sign - (Arkadiy)
                 Amazing - (bluke)
                 Considering that the US has trained torture squads ... - (bluke)

I'm in the 8th dimension. We're over New Jersey.
81 ms