IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I have an ethically challenged but extremely good cash cow
idea, Peter's link to scams got me thinking. Now here is the product, my idea
An Islamic suicide bomber proof charm. A small pigskin bag filled with powdered bacon so if you are in the general vicinity of the bomber the bag will pouf and the bomber doesnt get 72 virgins. Make the bag pretty with dancing pigs etc.(shit pet rocks sold) advertise on the web and publicise it thruout the ME. Southrons love pig parts anyway so maybe a little confederate flag on it. $19.99 includes shipping and handling. bacon is expensive so hickory smoke flavored sand will do with a drop of bacon grease to bless it.
thanx,
bill
"You're just like me streak. You never left the free-fire zone.You think aspirins and meetings and cold showers are going to clean out your head. What you want is God's permission to paint the trees with the bad guys. That wont happen big mon." Clete
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New Try ebay first.
You may need to get a commanding postion in pork bellies though.
-----------------------------------------
It is much harder to be a liberal than a conservative. Why?
Because it is easier to give someone the finger than it is to give them a helping hand.
Mike Royko
New Won't work in Israel
Orthodox Jews will get pissed off because they also have the pork prohibition.

OTOH the US soldiers in Iraq might just love it.

Cheers,
Ben
To deny the indirect purchaser, who in this case is the ultimate purchaser, the right to seek relief from unlawful conduct, would essentially remove the word consumer from the Consumer Protection Act
- [link|http://www.techworld.com/opsys/news/index.cfm?NewsID=1246&Page=1&pagePos=20|Nebraska Supreme Court]
New Not really
While Jews are forbidden to eat pork there is no prohibition on getting beneift from pork which includes handling it and therefore it could be used. In fact, this this is not the first time taht I am hearing this idea.
New Heh. Heheh. LOL..
ROFL! Make up a few and try 'it out!

Ebay would probably be a good way to sell. Just promise me that you won't use the obvious marketing method for these things.

Please don't use SPAM...

Imric's Tips for Living
  • Paranoia Is a Survival Trait
  • Pessimists are never disappointed - but sometimes, if they are very lucky, they can be pleasantly surprised...
  • Even though everyone is out to get you, it doesn't matter unless you let them win.

Nothing is as simple as it seems in the beginning,
As hopeless as it seems in the middle,
Or as finished as it seems in the end.

New *major groan*
jb4
shrub\ufffdbish (Am., from shrub + rubbish, after the derisive name for America's 43 president; 2003) n. 1. a form of nonsensical political doubletalk wherein the speaker attempts to defend the indefensible by lying, obfuscation, or otherwise misstating the facts; GIBBERISH. 2. any of a collection of utterances from America's putative 43rd president. cf. BULLSHIT

New Spam? Have you no shame?
Alex

Sacred cows make the best hamburger. --Mark Twain
New Clearly, no.

Imric's Tips for Living
  • Paranoia Is a Survival Trait
  • Pessimists are never disappointed - but sometimes, if they are very lucky, they can be pleasantly surprised...
  • Even though everyone is out to get you, it doesn't matter unless you let them win.

Nothing is as simple as it seems in the beginning,
As hopeless as it seems in the middle,
Or as finished as it seems in the end.

New I proposed that all airliners fly with a live pig on board
For the very same reason.

Brian Bronson
New Ha!
But seriously, recall the stories about one of the hijackers visiting a bar and [link|http://www.abc.net.au/4corners/atta/maps/timeline.htm|drinking alcohol] a few nights before 9/11. Considering Islam's prohibition of alcohol, I don't know if things like pigs blood will be much of a deterrent.

Would be nice if it was that simple though. :-(

Cheers,
Scott.
New That would sell.
Its freakin hysterical enough to work. Small clear plastic charm filled with bacon bits sold as a St Porky Charm to keep one safe from terrorists.

You could make it for about a quarter and sell it for ten bucks. (Limit on gag gifts in my opinion)

Nice markup.
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New How about using Bacon Bits?
New Wont work
Most bacon bits (e.g. Bac'Os) are soy.

No prohibition on soy in ME. (Shit, those fsckers probably don't even know what soy(a) is!).
jb4
shrub\ufffdbish (Am., from shrub + rubbish, after the derisive name for America's 43 president; 2003) n. 1. a form of nonsensical political doubletalk wherein the speaker attempts to defend the indefensible by lying, obfuscation, or otherwise misstating the facts; GIBBERISH. 2. any of a collection of utterances from America's putative 43rd president. cf. BULLSHIT

New Why, it could protect about as well as
..havin Dan Quayle as your Veep.

Oh. Wait.
We have Cheney and..

OK - maybe another tack.
New I am still convinced that Bush Sr. picked Quayle...
...because he wanted somebody in D.C. who reminded him of Dubya.
Nobody wins in a butter eating contest
New funny but nit
dubbya was his chief of staff for politikal
thanx,
bill
"You're just like me streak. You never left the free-fire zone.You think aspirins and meetings and cold showers are going to clean out your head. What you want is God's permission to paint the trees with the bad guys. That wont happen big mon." Clete
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
     I have an ethically challenged but extremely good cash cow - (boxley) - (15)
         Try ebay first. - (Silverlock)
         Won't work in Israel - (ben_tilly) - (1)
             Not really - (bluke)
         Heh. Heheh. LOL.. - (imric) - (3)
             *major groan* -NT - (jb4)
             Spam? Have you no shame? -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                 Clearly, no. -NT - (imric)
         I proposed that all airliners fly with a live pig on board - (bbronson) - (1)
             Ha! - (Another Scott)
         That would sell. - (bepatient)
         How about using Bacon Bits? -NT - (jbrabeck) - (1)
             Wont work - (jb4)
         Why, it could protect about as well as - (Ashton) - (2)
             I am still convinced that Bush Sr. picked Quayle... - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                 funny but nit - (boxley)

Little Red Plasma Riding Dot.
76 ms