IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New 2 things.
I was watching hockey, so I missed it. I saw a couple of clips of him this morning. I find it hilarious, in a sick sort of way, that he now says he's looking to the 9/11 commission for answers on how to fix the intel problems. Ironic, isn't it? That he fought tooth-and-nail to prevent the commission from coming into existence.

Second, he said something along the lines of wishing the DHS had been there pre-9/11. Again, he fought tooth-and-nail against the establishment of the DHS all the way up until it looked like its establishment was inevitable and then did the quickest 180 he's done to date.

(Mind: I am opposed to the Geheime Statzpolezei DHS, but the hypocrisy in this admin is reaching a crescendo)
New Hypocricy, I dont even think they have started yet :(
This administration has been earmarked by the rat of all rats Dean as being sleazier than his group. This is not a good thing.
thanx,
bill
"You're just like me streak. You never left the free-fire zone.You think aspirins and meetings and cold showers are going to clean out your head. What you want is God's permission to paint the trees with the bad guys. That wont happen big mon." Clete
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
     Bush's speech - (JayMehaffey) - (3)
         Re: Bush's speech - (tangaroa)
         2 things. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
             Hypocricy, I dont even think they have started yet :( - (boxley)

It is toilet- ka ka crap as in the egregiously unfunny and unwatchable SNL.
32 ms