IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Debunked already (about a week before your post :-)
On GrokLaw, in [link|http://www.groklaw.net/article.php?story=20040324085956154|...And a Word on Ms. DiDio's "Independent" Survey] ; scroll down to 'The "Independent" TCO Survey'.

Seems some neighbour's of BOx's were involved... Funny, BTW -- ISTR a guy from "Sunbelt Software" on the Delphi newsgroups, ages ago (~1997). Could be misremembering, though; maybe it was some similar name.

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Your lies are of Microsoftian Scale and boring to boot. Your 'depression' may be the closest you ever come to recognizing truth: you have no 'inferiority complex', you are inferior - and something inside you recognizes this. - [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=71575|Ashton Brown]
New Thanks, I hadn't seen that.
That moves the study from the ignorant to the unethical.
Alex

Sacred cows make the best hamburger. --Mark Twain
     FUD: Yankee Group: Linux Is No Bargain - (a6l6e6x) - (14)
         Seems perfectly pitched to level of the US 'decision'-maker - (Ashton) - (10)
             I just realized you annoy me - (broomberg) - (9)
                 It's a simple decision / about complex things. - (Ashton) - (7)
                     OT - Particle accelerators aren't necessarily complex... - (imric) - (6)
                         I think he meant from an overall systems point of view. - (Another Scott) - (5)
                             *grin* I disagree. - (imric) - (4)
                                 Since atom smasher systems include PCs and networks... - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                     Well, they CAN include PCs and networks, of course... - (imric) - (1)
                                         See my edited post above. :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                                 Oh well then..__________ Pshaw. - (Ashton)
                 Know what's really stupid? - (pwhysall)
         Debunked already (about a week before your post :-) - (CRConrad) - (1)
             Thanks, I hadn't seen that. - (a6l6e6x)
         Re: FUD: Yankee Group: Linux Is No Bargain - (qstephens)

The alien burst from Dan's stomach. Spaghetti sauce or blood spattered the wall. It was probably blood. Either way, it would stain.
43 ms