IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: Aitch-frigging-Arr!
I meant to write it down, because I couldn't remember, sorry. There is too much information in my brain to keep every little command straight. All written down now, and I also learned how to get my picture back myself! YAY!

Maybe it would help me remember it (memory-wise) if I knew what HR means? Does it mean "hard return" or something?

Nightowl >8#

"Don't be a cynic and disconsolate preacher. Don't bewail and moan. Omit the negative propositions. Challenge us with incessant affirmatives. Don't waste yourself in rejection, or bark against the bad, but chant the beauty of the good." Ralph Waldo Emerson
New HR == horizontal rule.
Alex

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something." -- last words of Pancho Villa (1877-1923)
New Thanks!
See, that makes more sense to me to remember!

Nightowl >8#

"Don't be a cynic and disconsolate preacher. Don't bewail and moan. Omit the negative propositions. Challenge us with incessant affirmatives. Don't waste yourself in rejection, or bark against the bad, but chant the beauty of the good." Ralph Waldo Emerson
New It's a wonder you're alive... (new thread)
Created as new thread #149321 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=149321|It's a wonder you're alive...]

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Your lies are of Microsoftian Scale and boring to boot. Your 'depression' may be the closest you ever come to recognizing truth: you have no 'inferiority complex', you are inferior - and something inside you recognizes this. - [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=71575|Ashton Brown]
     Re: Aitch-frigging-Arr! - (Nightowl) - (3)
         HR == horizontal rule. -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             Thanks! - (Nightowl)
         It's a wonder you're alive... (new thread) - (CRConrad)

Linux gives us the power we need to crush those who oppose us.
120 ms