IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Done to death, see below.
Grrr I didn't see th thread below. But could we start a new thread on this, start over fresh? What are we missing?

Picking up the pieces of my broken life.
New Forget it. It's in the realm of pure random chance now.
Whether anything at all (significant, effective that is) can be contrived by US or Euro so-called 'enforcers', that is. Like e-coli, their shit is everywhere, the world has grown accustomed to RRR being normal and:

The office children are in love with the new toys and pop-up shaded menus and wallpaper, where so many hours are spent "papering one's stock-pen" er cubicle, as the CIEIO reads Golf Disgust or plays Solitaire.

Even here (below) it seems hardly evident What is worth asking for: let alone what any group might deem - would be an effective deterrent to the criminal mindset of this scabrous IT-Taleban.

So add in the current Unpleasantness with non-Christian Religious Fundamentalists (this time..) overseas and right here at home - I'd say

Never Mind. It's a crap shoot. Not even IWETHEY is smart enough to devise a workable solution (!) The one certain solution is apt to be voted down: Nuke from Orbit. We haven't the guts (except maybe.. re little brown people on another shore, if we become too frustrated after a while?)

Ashton
getting weary of seeing 2+ years of stepping in this steamy pile, as it.. merely grows wider and deeper and Billy n'Bally dance on the grave of Anti-Trust. Hah! what a joke.
Win-MErde and now XP, for eXtremely Pleased to be free of all legal accountability. Free, Free at Last!
     Remedies - (orion) - (3)
         Done to death, see below. - (orion) - (1)
             Forget it. It's in the realm of pure random chance now. - (Ashton)
         At this point - (tuberculosis)

Now that's what I call self-defecating humor.
52 ms