IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I'm confused...
Did they vote against Bush and his tactics or for them? I've been trying to make sense of this for a couple days, and don't really get it, despite reading my paper.

Nightowl >8#

"Don't be a cynic and disconsolate preacher. Don't bewail and moan. Omit the negative propositions. Challenge us with incessant affirmatives. Don't waste yourself in rejection, or bark against the bad, but chant the beauty of the good." Ralph Waldo Emerson
New the spanish voted out the pro-US faction.
New Thank you,
That explains it so much better. Why couldn't my silly newspaper just say that instead of all the lamenting and whining and unexplaining comments. :)

Nightowl >8#

"Don't be a cynic and disconsolate preacher. Don't bewail and moan. Omit the negative propositions. Challenge us with incessant affirmatives. Don't waste yourself in rejection, or bark against the bad, but chant the beauty of the good." Ralph Waldo Emerson
New That's easy!
Your paper, like the owner of the bot that started this thread, has an agenda. The "lamenting and whining and unexplaining comments" is what happens when the vast unwashed rise up and smite the agenda upside its pointy li'l head.
jb4
shrub\ufffdbish (Am., from shrub + rubbish, after the derisive name for America's 43 president; 2003) n. 1. a form of nonsensical political doubletalk wherein the speaker attempts to defend the indefensible by lying, obfuscation, or otherwise misstating that facts; GIBBERISH. 2. any of a collection of utterances from America's putative 43rd president. cf. BULLSHIT
Expand Edited by jb4 March 15, 2004, 01:34:05 PM EST
New True, but still...
You would still think they would be able to write the article in plain enough English so I knew what happened, rather than just their political agenda about it, or thoughts on the matter. Isn't that what reporting was supposed to be, non-opinionated? When I took journalisism, it was the thing I couldn't stand, reporting just facts without opinions.

Ah well... at least I get it now.

Nightowl >8#

Spain votes for terrorism. - (marlowe) - (24)
         Umm... about this grinding and rebuilding? - (hnick) - (7)
             Same as last time, of course. - (marlowe) - (6)
                 hemmorroids acting up again? - (boxley) - (5)
                     30,000 per month, auto accidents -NT - (deSitter)
                     What planet are you on? - (marlowe) - (3)
                         sorry, you are mistaking insurgence against an - (boxley) - (2)
                             No, those are terrorists. - (marlowe) - (1)
                                 your pathetic lack of historical knowledge conbined with - (boxley)
         No lay yet, then? - (pwhysall) - (5)
             Capitalism also has ... - (mmoffitt)
             you'll learn - (boxley) - (2)
                 I always knew Brits were closet fascists. ;) -NT - (mmoffitt)
                 "He lives alone in a five bedroom house" - (pwhysall)
             Re: No lay yet, then? - (jb4)
         marlowe, keen student of history - (rcareaga) - (2)
             Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition! - (hnick)
             sword and the cross in exchange for gold and silver -NT - (boxley)
         I thought he was talking about Bush and company... - (jbrabeck) - (5)
             I'm confused... - (Nightowl) - (4)
                 the spanish voted out the pro-US faction. -NT - (hnick) - (3)
                     Thank you, - (Nightowl) - (2)
                         That's easy! - (jb4) - (1)
                             True, but still... - (Nightowl)
         High praise, indeed! - (Ashton)

It's not a pooping bell!
52 ms