IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Umm... about this grinding and rebuilding?
How are we supposed to go about that? We don't have an economy to speak of. We don't actually build much of anything anymore. We are running the war in Iraq by juggling maxed-out credit cards.
The only way we are going to be doing a significant amount of grinding, is if we crash in a big way and take everybody else with us. But then, what do we have to rebuild with? We don'm make our own machine tools and we don't have all that open undeveloped land that we had after the world wars. It might have been a good thing if we had repaired our own country before initiating an elective war.
There's an old warning to the effect: "Don't let your crocadile mouth overload your hummingbird ass" that might apply here.
New Same as last time, of course.
The WWII arms production helped lift us up out of a global Great Depression. From zero to Marshall Plan in less than a decade. There's your manufacturing base. So long as can keep the suicide bombers from reaching our shores in great numbers, we'll be the last one standing when the dust settles. That which couldn't kill us will have forced us to become stronger.

And when it was all over, that Great Depression seemed a little less horrible in retrospect. In the thirties, it felt like the end of the world. Then the forties came along. So it will be again. Our current job troubles will be forgotten, in the face of a much greater horror. And then that greater horror will be swallowed up in a new, wiser age of progressivism without illusion. But only so long as we thoroughly defeat the enemy, so they will be properly grateful for our subsequent benevolence. The aftermath of World War II was much better than that of World War I because the second time around, we finished the job, and because the second time around, we made the most of the opportunity to rebuild upon the ashes to an improved design.

Right now the shit's just hitting the fan, and the self-declared voices of reason are soiling their underwear as if it's the end or something. This isn't the end. It's the end of the beginning. We've been here before. We know the plot. (Oh, and wasn't Spain trying to make nice with the forces of evil last time, too?)

My only lament is that there's going to be a lot of pain and death, which might have been avoided if... well, there are too many ways to complete that sentence. If George Bush and Bill Clinton hadn't wimped out. If Spain hadn't wimped out. If we hadn't cut the United Nations so much slack all those decades. If we hadn't built all those oil rigs in Arabia., and then let the Arabs get away with nationalizing the oil industry we built for them. If we hadn't let them get away with that OPEC bullshit. If the voters in Spain had had more of a backbone. So many opportunities to abort the coming holocaust, all lost.

But it's too late now. The consequences of short term thinking, wishful thinking and complacency have snowballed. Before this is over, millions will be dead. Just like last time, and the time before. Why? Because people haven't learned, or have forgotten. Why, wasn't that fool Ashton blathering about balance of power? He hasn't even grapsed the lessons of World War One!

This time around, let's never let them forget. Let's rub their faces in it, as much as we can. Forever. Because if we don't, people will forget. And then, in another half century or so, it will all happen again.
----------------------------------------------------------------
DEAL WITH IT.
"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" - Howard Dean
"How can I go to the bathroom when my people are in bondage?" - Saddam Hussein
"If I may be candid for a moment, and let's see you try to stop me..." - Jay Conrad Levinson
Compromise is for suckers. Seeking a middle ground is what led to 9/11.
"I do not want to be admired by scumbags and liars and wife beaters. I want to be admired by good and decent, intelligent and just people, and in order to achieve this I need to do things that make me despised by their opposites." - Bill Whittle
Never mind all the mass graves. Where's the nerve gas?
[link|http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/marlowe/index.html|http://www.angelfire...arlowe/index.html]
New hemmorroids acting up again?
coming holocaust? Lets see, 170 dead in spain, 3000 in WTC 6k both sides last three years in Israelistan, 600 US soldiers dead in Iraq, so whose army is gearing up to kill millions of us US and Euro folks? Personally I would rather the FBI kept off my phone lines and chased bank robbers since they havnt done shit to capture any terrorists. I dont count the Muslim version of rednecks playing silly buggers in the woods militia types either. No hard core guys have been even sniffed at much less tracked. Meanwhile the feebs are looking at my reading list from the library.

So you want to "exactly" say who we should be killing by the millions?
thanx,
bill
when I was young I envisioned myself as the embodiment of Trinity, Now I realize I have turned into the Bambino
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New 30,000 per month, auto accidents
-drl
New What planet are you on?
Hardly a week goes by when I don't see [link|http://www.command-post.org/2_archives/010776.html|a news story] of [link|http://www.paktribune.com/news/index.php?id=56988|terrorists captured]. You been watching only CNN or something?

Quit listening to your hemorrhoids. They don't know what's going on. They're just talking out of your ass.

Damn it Bill, you are seriously out of touch. You're getting brainwashed by these idiotarians. You need to get out more. The inside of your head is *not* reality.

DEAL WITH IT.
"If I may be candid for a moment, and let's see you try to stop me..." - Jay Conrad Levinson
"I do not want to be admired by scumbags and liars and wife beaters. I want to be admired by good and decent, intelligent and just people, and in order to achieve this I need to do things that make me despised by their opposites." - Bill Whittle
[link|http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/marlowe/index.html|http://www.angelfire...arlowe/index.html]
New sorry, you are mistaking insurgence against an
occupying power, not terrorists, under the articles of war they have a right to violently attack an army that came thousands of miles to kill them. Capturing Iraqi's fighting Americans in Iraq is like putting bog trotters in the maze, only to be expected. Non of these folks attacked americans on american soil. Get a grip son, if someone is shooting at you it doesnt always mean there the bad guys. Picture an invading force of mullahs guarding ohio, are the hills folks terrorists for throwing them out? Was the George Washington's army a terrorist organization for attacking german troops on American soil? Tunnel vision has you by the throught.
thanx,
bill
when I was young I envisioned myself as the embodiment of Trinity, Now I realize I have turned into the Bambino
New No, those are terrorists.
They were terrorists to begin with. That's why we came to kill them in the first place. We're killing them there to save them the trouble of coming here anymore. Do try to pay attention.

By your sorry excuse for logic, a [link|http://www.pbs.org/newshour/updates/abuabbas_04-16-03.html|murderer] hiding in a safehouse has a right to kill any cops who come after him. Self defense.

Damn, Brandioch was a major league fuckwit. But you're starting to give him some real competition. You've seriously lost it. Get some psychiatric help.
DEAL WITH IT.
New your pathetic lack of historical knowledge conbined with
guilt ridden bogtrotting upbringing leaves you clinging to a father figure, Bush et al. I have no qualms with invading Iraq and getting Saddam mainly because you cannot sit on his borders forever, time to shit or walk and after 911 we couldnt walk, but to decry lofty ideals and pretending that these bizzaro fucks were an iniment danger to the US as opposed to the fucking Saudi's whose very real emnity has been demonstrated amply beggars belief.
We are there to get out of the expense of the seige of Iraq and to get a base out of Saudi Arabia into somewhere safer.

If the intel is so fucking good on terrorists coming to america, why the fuck didnt one of your electronic whizz kids pick up that morroccans were going to blow the shit out of Madrid and stop them? Oh dont speak berber do you? Well a fat lot of good it did the spanish, you dumass, throw the electronic shit away and get some humint, as much money as you have spent we could have some decemt metworks but your electronic crap captures data that you dont have translators for.

Just once I would like to take you to the dark side where dogs are coming after you in a hot zone and the only person that can get you out is yourself, guarranty to solve your constipation issues.
thanx,
bill
     Spain votes for terrorism. - (marlowe) - (24)
         Umm... about this grinding and rebuilding? - (hnick) - (7)
             Same as last time, of course. - (marlowe) - (6)
                 hemmorroids acting up again? - (boxley) - (5)
                     30,000 per month, auto accidents -NT - (deSitter)
                     What planet are you on? - (marlowe) - (3)
                         sorry, you are mistaking insurgence against an - (boxley) - (2)
                             No, those are terrorists. - (marlowe) - (1)
                                 your pathetic lack of historical knowledge conbined with - (boxley)
         No lay yet, then? - (pwhysall) - (5)
             Capitalism also has ... - (mmoffitt)
             you'll learn - (boxley) - (2)
                 I always knew Brits were closet fascists. ;) -NT - (mmoffitt)
                 "He lives alone in a five bedroom house" - (pwhysall)
             Re: No lay yet, then? - (jb4)
         marlowe, keen student of history - (rcareaga) - (2)
             Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition! - (hnick)
             sword and the cross in exchange for gold and silver -NT - (boxley)
         I thought he was talking about Bush and company... - (jbrabeck) - (5)
             I'm confused... - (Nightowl) - (4)
                 the spanish voted out the pro-US faction. -NT - (hnick) - (3)
                     Thank you, - (Nightowl) - (2)
                         That's easy! - (jb4) - (1)
                             True, but still... - (Nightowl)
         High praise, indeed! - (Ashton)

He's dead, Jim.
51 ms