IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I flame me
For arguing with Bryce long after I should have realized that it's absobloodylutely pointless.

Peter
Shill For Hire
[link|http://www.kuro5hin.org|There is no K5 Cabal]
New No shit
It's amazing how much less easily I tolerate right-shift when using a dialup.
We have to fight the terrorists as if there were no rules and preserve our open society as if there were no terrorists. -- [link|http://www.nytimes.com/2001/04/05/opinion/BIO-FRIEDMAN.html|Thomas Friedman]
New It's necessary every 6 months or so.
Just like a big Bryce Idiocy Laxative.
Regards,

-scott anderson
New I had almost made the comment that some folks never learn.
So, I do it now. :)

On the other hand, you're not the only one and you do support the need a twit filter.
Alex

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. -- Blaise Pascal (1623-1662)
New Well Duh...
Bryce is intelligent, even by this groups standards, and often raises interesting points (I can say this here because it's the flame forum; there's probably criminal charges if said outside these sancrosanct walls...) Unfortunately, he would rather discuss the choice of phillips vs. slot head head screws on the dedication plaque of the Tacoma Narrows bridge rather than the fact that the fucking bridge went away in an intresting manner.
Like sex, drugs, rock&roll... if you stay too long, it's only your own fault...

hee hee...
Hugh
(if you think I'm considering bryce on a level of sdr&r, you are only deluding yourself...)
New Ummm - weren't those Cad-plated \ufffd-28 NF Allen screws?
*ducks*

That was one of the memorable mech drawing classes, when the instructor showed a flic of Galloping Gertie, with the car still on the span. I'm sure it set the groundwork for closer attention amongst us all, later on - as when Helmoltz resonators got mentioned.

(Then, OTOH - an essay on the brilliance of the Brownie movie camera, to restore some hope about bein clever and stuff.)

I give Bryce a bit more than tenacity too; he may sometime put the details together (or not). Nobody has the foggiest idea how an 'obsession' somehow turns into a flash of insight * Was it Seiberling? / rubber dropped on stove.. Voila - vulcanization! but you had to look >>\ufffd

(I can follow enough of the points of contention, from the occasional dropin, before - to just get the flavor of what is off-pissing in those Brycean paeans :-\ufffd No claim to be able to 'recognize talent' (!) from my rudimentary grasp of these fun & games, o'course.)

WTF though: surprises! are always fun
(why, *I* knew him when he was ...) a mere patent clerk!

Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle..

Ashton
New You Fucking Idiot
How the fuck can you sit there and "cackle" (your trademark, the sound of the jackal and hyena) about something you know fucking nothing about? You can't even program your VCR. I doubt you can set your clock without the manual. Where the hell do you get off dissing Bryce?
New What?
...is it "I'm all fscked up and pissed off at Ashton" day?

Bryce is quite capapble of taking care of himself...a capability I am beginning to question more and more wrt you.

Pretty damned juvenile if you ask me...
You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New maybe he got up on the wrong side of a woody?
tshirt front "born to die before I get old"
thshirt back "fscked another one didnja?"
New "Light blue touch paper. Stand well clear."

"All around me are nothing but fakes
Come with me on the biggest fake of all!"

New Shrug, I'll call you a clot
if ot makes you feel better:)
thanx,
bill
tshirt front "born to die before I get old"
thshirt back "fscked another one didnja?"
     I flame me - (pwhysall) - (10)
         No shit - (drewk)
         It's necessary every 6 months or so. - (admin)
         I had almost made the comment that some folks never learn. - (a6l6e6x)
         Well Duh... - (hnick) - (5)
             Ummm - weren't those Cad-plated \ufffd-28 NF Allen screws? - (Ashton) - (4)
                 You Fucking Idiot - (deSitter) - (3)
                     What? - (bepatient) - (2)
                         maybe he got up on the wrong side of a woody? -NT - (boxley)
                         "Light blue touch paper. Stand well clear." -NT - (static)
         Shrug, I'll call you a clot - (boxley)

You might, rabbit. You might.
51 ms