IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Inspired...
While going over my meager finances (a mercilessly short task) yesterday, I realized that I needed another source of income.

I realized that a good way would be to try and provide some much-needed service or other to the denizens of the World Wide Web. I thought and thought, then bought a bottle of Thunderbird and lured my old buddy [link|mailto:joe@panhandler.refers.to|Panhandler Joe] out from under the neighbor's porch. As some of you may remember, Joe has a [link|http://panhandler.refers.to|website] of his own that never seemed to take off, for some reason - so I naturally sought out his wisdom and business savvy. After only a few pulls on the bottle (well, I only had a few, Joe sort of kept the bottle after the first few minutes), we hit upon an idea - a wonderful idea that will change the world. An idea that anyone can see is in great demand! An idea who's time has come, so to speak...

How many times have you said "Here's a dollar, buy a clue"?

Isn't it frustrating when, at some later date, it becomes obvious that the recipient of your generosity has not been able to find one for sale?

Well now you can [link|http://cluex4.refers.to|get clues] with your web browser!

For one low, low price, the great Knowledge of the Ages will be granted to you - the wisdom of the greatest minds our world has yet seen will enrich your heart, mind, and soul.

*coming soon* The ability to whack someone else with a Clue-by-four via email, anonymously or not.... *coming soon*

(Oh - for those IWETHEY readers that don't want to deal with Paypal - or don't trust the value of the clues I provide - you can bypass the payment process by going [link|http://cluex4.refers.to/CLUEX4.html|here]. Cancelling an order should have the same effect...)

Imric's Tips for Living
  • Paranoia Is a Survival Trait

• Pessimists are never disappointed - but sometimes, if they are very lucky, they can be pleasantly surprised...
New ? running camp?? -m
can I have my ones and zeros back?
New *chuckle*
Hmmm. The hostname is new; I thought the changes I made to refers.to had propagated, since it works under Netzero (I use that to test outside access to my site, among other things).

The running camp is my sister's, I set that up as a favor for her a while ago.

Damn. Kinda sucks the humor out of the whole thing!

*pout*

Imric's Tips for Living

• Pessimists are never disappointed - but sometimes, if they are very lucky, they can be pleasantly surprised...
New Interesting idea
whenever someone needs a clue, we just send them to this web site. Only problem is that it may not be the clue that they were looking for?
"I can see if I want anything done right around here, I'll have to do it myself!"Moe Howard
New *grin* I never said WHAT clue they would get...

Imric's Tips for Living

New Re: Inspired...
Sir Imric, I've had about 2 hours sleep in the past three days.

What you have come up with sounds like something out of my fevered brain, so it must be suspect. Sorry, dude.
French Zombies are zapping me with lasers!
New It wasn't me!
It was Panhandler Joe, or the Thunderbird, or something... Honest!

*mad grin*

Imric's Tips for Living

Inspired... - (imric) - (6)
         ? running camp?? -m -NT - (boxley) - (3)
             *chuckle* - (imric) - (2)
                 Interesting idea - (orion) - (1)
                     *grin* I never said WHAT clue they would get... -NT - (imric)
         Re: Inspired... - (wharris2) - (1)
             It wasn't me! - (imric)

Did she think she was going to land in the back of a Pier 1 truck carrying papa-san chairs?
84 ms