IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Late night shows?
Those I know about have been bleeding early morning (5:00 or 6:00) shows, never seen anything earlier (except on Sunday, which is a special case anyway.)

But then I don't have cable so maybe you're speaking about some plethora of cable TV shows that I never see.
"Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it."
-- Donald Knuth
New Airwaves: rf signal. No cable.
Channels 38, 42.. others at times. This in SF bay area, that is. Think 65, 64 get in on it too, but I only look sporadically. Dunno what else might be on cable, as some equal-time for weirdness kinda rule?

I see them typ. after 1 AM. Sometimes the guide shows a succession of such, pretty well filling 1-5 AM. There may be many more around country who come on 6ish, as you say.

{sigh}

What I haven't ever seen - is anything reminiscent of a normal 'sermon'. These guys 'explain' in such minute detail exactly [didactically] "what She Means" - you know they didn't read this in the normal locales. It's in their *minds*

A.
Your sig has an eerie verisimilitude to the way these guys say.. "you oughtta live" ;-)
New I remember years ago a guy
I used to like to watch in the desparate hours, forget his name but when he wasnt talkin about pyramids he was discussing his show horses. The one "sermon" I remember best was his reading of a viewers letter.
What do ya do with the money.
None of your dam business, I might have bought a sixpack, gave it to the poor or put a bet on a horse race.
I sent him $20. At least he was honest.
thanx,
bill
tshirt front "born to die before I get old"
thshirt back "fscked another one didnja?"
New Re: Airwaves: rf signal. No cable.
What I haven't ever seen - is anything reminiscent of a normal 'sermon'. These guys 'explain' in such minute detail exactly [didactically] "what She Means" - you know they didn't read this in the normal locales. It's in their *minds*

Well, that describes the early AM shows I see. :=(
"Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it."
-- Donald Knuth
     sanity, A leading one of theirs, over there disavows Osama - (boxley) - (21)
         Do unto your competitors while they're otherwise occupied. - (Andrew Grygus)
         One beats zero, but - - (Ashton) - (19)
             Don't know your religion Ash, but... - (jb4) - (4)
                 Thought 'mine' was clear. - (Ashton) - (3)
                     Partly- Homo-Sap too? - (Arkadiy) - (2)
                         I can only whistle it.. - (Ashton) - (1)
                             Miserable Cynic - (deSitter)
             Give me a fucking break - (cwbrenn) - (13)
                 Re: Give me a fucking break - (wharris2)
                 My, my. Such language. - (marlowe) - (1)
                     That? Pshaw. - (cwbrenn)
                 Yes: *since* his way-over-the-top excretion. Only. - (Ashton) - (8)
                     well, when you put it that way - (cwbrenn) - (1)
                         Thanks.. comment wasn't intended ad-hominem in any event. - (Ashton)
                     Late night shows? - (wharris2) - (3)
                         Airwaves: rf signal. No cable. - (Ashton) - (2)
                             I remember years ago a guy - (boxley)
                             Re: Airwaves: rf signal. No cable. - (wharris2)
                     There's hardly a thing on the late night airwaves... - (marlowe) - (1)
                         Well.. there's always KCSM-60 in San Mateo CA (Silly V.) - (Ashton)
                 Yes - (deSitter)

Well, yes and no.
47 ms