IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Hey Ash! and everyone else!
mucking about with a new box so
[link|http://box.sieweb.com|box.sieweb.com] ip is 206.103.129.54 till dns propagates.
Ash if ya got realplayer try the music, rock from the top of the world. I know it aint jazz but worth a listen. Have a look, some pics out there. Looks good in netscrape but sux in MS$
thanx,
bill
tshirt front "born to die before I get old"
thshirt back "fscked another one didnja?"
New Thanks, Box!
It's good to see you and the very nice family. Joseph's picture is missing or has name another than what's in the link. Check it.

The resume does not mention education which some might look for.

I haven't mentioned it before, but, I was concerned about you and the Siemens layoff announcement recently. "By end of 2002" is lots of lead time by still it can't be good for the morale. [link|http://biz.yahoo.com/apf/011015/siemens_cuts_2.html|Siemens cuts.]
Alex

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. -- Blaise Pascal (1623-1662)
New one does not mention what one does not have :)
forgot to upload joe will do it later
thanx,
bill
New Re: Hey Ash! and everyone else!
Nice res pix.

Healthy looking pillBoxes there - more good reasons to make sure that we keep Murica habitable too, while keepin er safe next no?

Whatever TF is installed on this box apparently didn't know what to do with the sound - so it printed out what looks like the holybook of a really encrypted tribe off New Guinea - and when I ran it through my stegodecoder, it came up with this quote from Sam Spade (the ap):

Your enemy is never a villain in his own eyes. Keep this in mind, it may offer a way to make him your friend. If not, you can kill him without hate, and quickly.

Now as to that long white pipe behind ya, clearly a scale mockup of a V-2 launcher.. yer not planning an active intervention in this little cat fight, now are ya?

A.
New ya dont recognise a Piling?
when was the last time ya went to the bay? :) will work sometime to mp3 that bad boy so you could take a listen. Only 12k people speak that language any more and the yunkers aint larnin it.
thanx,
bill
New It's irrefutable
that a man with piles is likely to be irritable and off his feed.
Regards,
Ric
New Let's not
all pile on.
New as long as we dont pile in :)
New True but the puns are.

"All around me are nothing but fakes
Come with me on the biggest fake of all!"

New Looks good in Infernal Exploder, too...
...perhaps because I've shut off the auto-scaling?

Oh, unless you mean

the
ultra-
short
lines,

that is -- they certainly do suck. But then, I can't imagine *that* is Infernal Exploder's fault?

Now where did the man put that post about Dutch, Deutsch, & Danish...?

Oh, and who's the "Big guy" for whom it's "Time to lose the Jowls"? Not the boy, but his father, I take it...? :-)
   Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who Knows Fucking Everything
New might not be but
the html is exactly the same as the above lines that dont kack unless my ancient eyes missed something. About the jowls you know what they say big jowls big ......
thanx,
bill
New No, I certainly didn't know THAT one!
   Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who Didn't Know Fucking Everything, After All...
     Hey Ash! and everyone else! - (boxley) - (11)
         Thanks, Box! - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             one does not mention what one does not have :) - (boxley)
         Re: Hey Ash! and everyone else! - (Ashton) - (5)
             ya dont recognise a Piling? - (boxley) - (4)
                 It's irrefutable - (Ric Locke) - (3)
                     Let's not - (Ashton) - (2)
                         as long as we dont pile in :) -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                             True but the puns are. -NT - (static)
         Looks good in Infernal Exploder, too... - (CRConrad) - (2)
             might not be but - (boxley) - (1)
                 No, I certainly didn't know THAT one! -NT - (CRConrad)

Research conducted at the University of Oxford has proven conclusively that a cat on a table will inevitably push anything on it off the edge and onto the floor.

“The only obvious conclusion that we have been able to come to is that the Earth must be ball shaped, or cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.”
232 ms