IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Just put yer dick in her mouth, that will shut her up
but point is his wounds all though grevious were not inspired by enemy fire, a small distinction from Kerry, Dole, McCaine and others.
thanx,
bill
and everywhere the great Curse of the New World, the American Child, in all its raucous, spoiled, undiciplined, selfish ghastliness, the female specimens keeping up an incessant high-pitched whine and the male infants racketing like cowpokes on payday. There's nothing wrong with grown Americans, by and large you wont find heartier men or bonnier women anywhere, but the only remedy I can see for the children is to run Herod for President.
Sir Harold Flashman esquire VC OBE

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New Not mine bro - no telling what's been in there before
-drl
New So?
Having to handle dangerous equipment is one of the legitimate dangers of being a soldier. In Cleland's case, the fuckup wasn't his, it was some idiotic new soldier who hadn't yet learned that you don't customize your grenade to make the pin easier to remove.

No enemy was involved but stupidity on his own side.

However 4 days before this incident, Cleland managed to earn a silver star on the battlefield. Is that good enough proof that he really served?

Cheers,
Ben
"good ideas and bad code build communities, the other three combinations do not"
- [link|http://archives.real-time.com/pipermail/cocoon-devel/2000-October/003023.html|Stefano Mazzocchi]
New Coulter's a man, baby!!!!
     Bitch needs slapped - (JayMehaffey) - (4)
         Just put yer dick in her mouth, that will shut her up - (boxley) - (3)
             Not mine bro - no telling what's been in there before -NT - (deSitter)
             So? - (ben_tilly)
             Coulter's a man, baby!!!! -NT - (n3jja)

There are plenty of wrong people who just don't rate correction.
47 ms