IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Godzilla can't fly... (Mothra can....)
New Can too!
:-)

See question 3 [link|http://gojistomp.org/quiz/basicquiz.html|here].

Cheers,
Scott.
New Boogle! Learn something new every day.....
New LRPD! - "Boogle!"
-drl
New What does he use to fly? Thrust-vectored farts?
-drl
New He turns his head and uses that blast-furnace breath... :-)
New Missed it by 180 degrees!
-drl
     Fox: Cyanide block found in Iraq - (marlowe) - (28)
         Cyanide is also extremely common - (pwhysall) - (23)
             I understand Hussein had a pool - (Simon_Jester)
             And which of these was al Zarqawi intending to use it for? - (marlowe) - (21)
                 You're missing the point - (pwhysall) - (20)
                     So what's he using it for then? - (marlowe) - (19)
                         Try and focus... - (hnick) - (3)
                             Multiply by X, where X is the difficulty of finding such.... - (marlowe) - (2)
                                 Sorry. - (hnick)
                                 One equation, more than one unknown.... - (jb4)
                         Perhaps to be made into pills for the mujahideen. - (a6l6e6x)
                         <Mocking...> I said BE REASONABLE! - (Simon_Jester)
                         No, he didn't - (pwhysall)
                         Idiot - cyanide is used to make hundreds of things - (deSitter) - (11)
                             And which of these require a block of cyanide to be kept... - (marlowe) - (10)
                                 Al D-Qon Scorpion Bait! -NT - (deSitter) - (9)
                                     Yeah! Scorpions just love to chow down on cyanide salts! - (marlowe) - (8)
                                         I vote for Godzilla. He breathes fire and can fly. You? -NT - (Another Scott) - (7)
                                             Godzilla can't fly... (Mothra can....) -NT - (Simon_Jester) - (6)
                                                 Can too! - (Another Scott) - (5)
                                                     Boogle! Learn something new every day..... -NT - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
                                                         LRPD! - "Boogle!" -NT - (deSitter)
                                                     What does he use to fly? Thrust-vectored farts? -NT - (deSitter) - (2)
                                                         He turns his head and uses that blast-furnace breath... :-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                             Missed it by 180 degrees! -NT - (deSitter)
         What a lame excuse for a WMD - (tuberculosis)
         Watcha doin' this weekend? - (Silverlock)
         It's a floor wax! It's a dessert topping! - (marlowe) - (1)
             The old switcheroo - (hnick)

I'm away from zIWT for a day or two and look what happens! That'll learn me.
62 ms