IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New You misunderstood your role
You thought that your role was to fix the problem or label it unfixable.

Your actual role is to make the customer feel that they have been heard. You would have done that if you made it clear why their network was critical, and spent 5 minutes listening to how frustrated they are that they can't get anything done.

You wouldn't have solved any technical problem, but you would have solved your social one.

Cheers,
Ben
"good ideas and bad code build communities, the other three combinations do not"
- [link|http://archives.real-time.com/pipermail/cocoon-devel/2000-October/003023.html|Stefano Mazzocchi]
New my social problem was fixed
I have a good relationship with the sysadmin of that company who wasnt told the network was flat until After I called him and let him know where to look. The other folks can take this other guys tickets.
thanx,
bill
I do hold an englishman's brothel is his castle , where he should behave accordingly--as many flash tails as he likes , but none of the troop fornications that the orientals and germans indulge in. Its not the indecency I mind , but the company of a lot of boozy brutes hallooing and kicking up a deuce of a row when I want to concentrate and give off my best. A regular bacchanalia is something to see right enough, but I am with the discriminating Frog who said that one is interesting, but only a cad would make a habit of it.
Sir Harold Flashman esquire VC OBE

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
     CS call ala shark tank - (boxley) - (5)
         "Dear, the internet is broken. I've got wrong - (Arkadiy)
         Don't close the ticket: - (admin) - (1)
             exactly the right thing to do! but still funny -NT - (deSitter)
         You misunderstood your role - (ben_tilly) - (1)
             my social problem was fixed - (boxley)

Your boredness knob must go to 11...
44 ms